Home

REDitor II (NBA 2K12 edition)

This is a discussion on REDitor II (NBA 2K12 edition) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
REDitor II [NBA 2K12]

REDitor II v. 5.0
Courtesy of Visual Concepts

This is the tool, which will help U edit Roster-files of such games as MLB 2K12 (PC and XBox 360), NBA 2K12 (PC and XBox 360), MLB 2K11 (PC), NBA 2K11 (PC and XBox 360) and NBA 2K10 (PC)!

Author: Vl@d Zola Jr.
Co-Authors: M@dDog

Special thanks: JaoSming, hokupguy, Leftos, STOMPTHECOURT, jrlocke, ALX, aloncho11, pena1, Ariel, Zeusnlsc, yuyuzhen2, toyomihm, njkobe, HAWK23

What is new in version 5.0?

New in v. 5.0:
All functions are now available for FREE.

Download and enjoy It:
v. 5.0 - Installer
Read Release Notes after the installation. It is important!

Notes:
Please, note, that files, edited with REDitor II, are guaranteed to work correctly with REDitor II and original games only. It is not guaranteed, that the files will work correctly with any other 3rd party software.

"Hidden" Hot Keys: Ctrl+Tab switches between tabs in the current file; Ctrl+Shift+Tab switches between opened files; Ctrl+Double Click on the cell activates Dynamic Linkages, if it's applied to the cell (the cell represents a color or links to another tab); Ctrl+Click on the fixed(grayed uneditable) row/column selects the whole row/column; Double Click on an item in Column Filter list to get to the beginning of the category; Ctrl + Shift + F opens Create Filter... dialog.

Last edited by VladZolaJr; 12-27-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: REDitor II (NBA 2K12 edition)

I will be using this post for updates and FAQ's. Based on question asked in the thread. So in the future when you want to know something look here before you ask.

So feel free to ask question's if needed. But before you did please make sure you look at the Tut that is build into REDitor by using the help me tab.

Also lets keep all hex related question's in the hex thread.

Please use link below show comparison of each lic's.

http://buy.red-mods.com/Comparison.htm#NBA2K12PC

Last edited by hokupguy; 04-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
I will be using this post for updates and FAQ's. Based on question asked in the thread. So in the future when you want to know something look here before you ask.

So feel free to ask question's if needed.
greaa, i already go a couple.when i set a classic team as a regular team, will i still get the animations and presentations at the beginning,second question, which audio ID may i give coaches who hasn´´t one, it only seems possible to type -0??? thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by laroche360
greaa, i already go a couple.when i set a classic team as a regular team, will i still get the animations and presentations at the beginning,second question, which audio ID may i give coaches who hasn´´t one, it only seems possible to type -0??? thanks
1. change the team type id the same as regular teams. That will give the song intro before games.
2. change auido id to 2047 this what is used in game for generic coaches audio...
Old 04-25-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

It says free but you have to pay right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
1. change the team type id the same as regular teams. That will give the song intro before games.
2. change auido id to 2047 this what is used in game for generic coaches audio...
Question about the song intros I notice when it has the intro when it plays the songs before the game starts the custom music stadium intro doesnt work but when I use the classic teams the custom intros work so the what the team type ids is used for? Thank Hookupguy and Vlad enjoying the reditor so far adding so much more life to the game need u guy on 2Ks payroll
Old 04-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #7
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
thanks ..on ur blog there are some coaches where u have just put one value(CFID) example/Phil jackson, is the portid the same, or -1 in this case?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbait49
It says free but you have to pay right?
there is a free verison that only edits the player only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »