Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #673
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: (PS3) Bedwardsroy19's Ultimate Rosters

[quote=PPerfect_CJ;2043286038]No I don't have dlc. Just your last roster and I got the overseas guys from rbksoundz /QUOTE]

From what I have witnessed/understand, in order to ensure there are no glitches you need the DLC...

I would not download anything from rbksoundz or whoever you mentioned... He was the guy who PM'd me earlier... His roster is extremely glitched to begin with... Your best bet for China players are using a 2K roster as the base or just waiting until (hopefully Sunday) when I release a separate file with those players in it as well
Old 01-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #674
Rookie

OVR: 0

Kudos to your roster definitely the best from the accessories up to the realistic feel of the game hope that the next release will feature the new uniforms
Old 01-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #675
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

[quote=qpc123;2043286020]I just tried it on my association, didn't have any issues. Can't say what the cause of the issue is, sorry. Which roster did you use to get the players? I used beds last update before from before the rookie cyberfaces were added(version 4 i think).[/q

Restarted my association before I went to bed just to see if it would do it again, and this time I had no problems. I even TRIED to make it screw up by changing a bunch of settings and editing free agents, but it was fine. I have no idea what caused it the first time because I used the exact same roster and everything. Just to be safe, I may wait on Bed's new update Sunday and just use his China and European players. This game gets confusing at times. LOL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #676
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

[quote=bedwardsroy19;2043286148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
No I don't have dlc. Just your last roster and I got the overseas guys from rbksoundz /QUOTE]

From what I have witnessed/understand, in order to ensure there are no glitches you need the DLC...

I would not download anything from rbksoundz or whoever you mentioned... He was the guy who PM'd me earlier... His roster is extremely glitched to begin with... Your best bet for China players are using a 2K roster as the base or just waiting until (hopefully Sunday) when I release a separate file with those players in it as well
You may have read my reply to qpc123, but just in case you didn't, I restarted my association, and so far it seems to be ok. I even TRIED to get it to glitch again by changing settings and editing free agents and it didn't screw up. I have no clue what happened, man. The only thing I've seen on rbksoundz (or whatever) roster that is messed up is that he has 2 Nikola Vucevics and Evan Fournier in the free agent list. There may be others, but that's just what stuck out to me. If you're doing the China and European guys on the next update, I may just wait on you to be on the safe side. Thanks, Beds.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #677

bedwardsroy19's Arena

[quote=PPerfect_CJ;2043286714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19

You may have read my reply to qpc123, but just in case you didn't, I restarted my association, and so far it seems to be ok. I even TRIED to get it to glitch again by changing settings and editing free agents and it didn't screw up. I have no clue what happened, man. The only thing I've seen on rbksoundz (or whatever) roster that is messed up is that he has 2 Nikola Vucevics and Evan Fournier in the free agent list. There may be others, but that's just what stuck out to me. If you're doing the China and European guys on the next update, I may just wait on you to be on the safe side. Thanks, Beds.
No problem man!

I was saying his roster is glitched because he glitched players into it. So when you get players from a glitched roster, I can only imagine that all kind of 2K hell breaks lose
Old 01-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #678
Rookie

OVR: 0

so in order to avoid any issues with rosters and glitches, would you recommend purchasing the DLC?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:19 PM   #679
Rookie

OVR: 12

[quote=bedwardsroy19;2043286762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ

No problem man!

I was saying his roster is glitched because he glitched players into it. So when you get players from a glitched roster, I can only imagine that all kind of 2K hell breaks lose
I tried his roster just to see and your right. i had a bunch of problems. i tried to contact him and all he kept telling me was how great his and bedwardsroy19 was terrible. i wouldnt download anything of rksoundz
Northern Illinois Huskies

Last edited by nbcards; 01-20-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #680

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschussel
so in order to avoid any issues with rosters and glitches, would you recommend purchasing the DLC?
I don't want to make that recommendation and then be wrong...

Let me find out after getting more players into the roster and see if any issues come from that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »