Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #329
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

I really do like how the fun factor continues in NBA 2K11 with these roster updates. Any idea on how to get the 1992 Dream Team added like the USA Team was put together on the .ROS file? I'd play the dickens out of that match up Team USA vs the Dream Team in exhibition mode. That's the one real plus 2K13 will have over 2K11 with all the work that's being done on this game but after these great updates who needs 2K13? LA Lakers are actually a team I like playing with now with Dwight and Nash in the line up. Dwight's defense and rebounding plus Steve Nash's 3 point ability is ridiculous and Kobe is just well.....Kobe lol. Anyways if nothing can be put together for a Dream Team I might just use a random 95-96 squad and add Magic, Bird, Jordan, Drexler, Malone, Stockton, Pippen and the rest of the original line up minus Barkley, Laetner and D.Robinson and a few others since they're not in the game to make it kinda like the Dream Team.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #330
Rookie

The Timberwolves signed free- agent forward/center Lou Amundson on Tuesday.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #331
Banned

we'll see how 2K13 fairs against 2K11 in a few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #332
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

2K11 will probably be the last basketball game I ever purchase... LOVE it. I've read some 13 demo impressions, and the funny thing is, it sounds like the game is a mixed bag, and I was also reading people talking about how "I wish it had this from 2K11......" - so IMO, 2K11 is a GREAT game that will probably go down as one of the greatest sports titles ever made. It was groundbreaking work, and I feel 2K has regressed since 2K11.

We can be patient for the cuts to be made...rosters will shake down in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to this year's roster set... For the first time in a few years, I'm pretty pumped for an NBA season to begin....
Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #333
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
2K11 will probably be the last basketball game I ever purchase... LOVE it. I've read some 13 demo impressions, and the funny thing is, it sounds like the game is a mixed bag, and I was also reading people talking about how "I wish it had this from 2K11......" - so IMO, 2K11 is a GREAT game that will probably go down as one of the greatest sports titles ever made. It was groundbreaking work, and I feel 2K has regressed since 2K11.

We can be patient for the cuts to be made...rosters will shake down in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to this year's roster set... For the first time in a few years, I'm pretty pumped for an NBA season to begin....
I was going to ask you if you was going to purchase '13 too, but you answered my question, no question I will still play '11 even with the new game about to come out, can't wait for the roster update.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #334
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Here's some very helpful information as we head into camp (bottom has older information - newer at top):

TONS of signings to fill out camp rosters:

Here's a look at all the NBA's news from the past week.

The Clippers signed Chris Johnson, Trent Plaisted, Hank Thorns to non-guaranteed deals.
The Spurs plan to keep DeJuan Blair.
Al Thornton is set to sign with a team in China.
The Lakers signed Ronnie Aguilar.
The Cavaliers signed Kevin Anderson.
The Hawks signed Keith Benson and Carldell Johnson.
John Wall is out eight weeks with a knee injury.
The Clippers signed Marqus Blakely.
The Knicks are expected to sign Rasheed Wallace.
Gilbert Arenas is considering playing in China.
Malcolm Thomas signs in Israel.
The Heat signed Rodney Carney and Robert Dozier.
The Spurs signed Josh Powell.
The Timberwolves signed Seth Tarver.
The Mavericks signed Josh Akognon, D.J. Mbenga, and Tu Holloway.
The Warriors are desperately trying to move Andris Biedrins.
The Jazz signed Chris Quinn, Trey Gilder, and Darnell Jackson.
The Bulls are set to sign Kyrylo Fesenko
The Spurs signed Wesley Witherspoon and Tre Kelley.
The Warriors signed Carlon Brown, Lance Goulbourne, Rick Jackson and Tarence Kinsey.
The Clippers signed Courtney Fortson.
The Rockets signed Kyle Fogg and Demetri McCamey.
The Grizzlies re-signed D.J. Kennedy.
Anthony Tolliver signed with the Hawks.
The Kings signed Willie Reed and Cyril Awere.

Portland: Signs Koby Karl - brings Portland's roster to 19 contracts, including at least four that are non-guaranteed. Adam Morrison, Dallas Lauderdale, Demonte Harper, and Karl appear to be the odd men out unless they make a significant impact in camp and preseason action. Sasha Pavlovic's contract is also believed not to be fully guaranteed.

Phoenix: In addition to signing Solomon Jones for their training camp roster, the Suns will add a few more players to the mix to compete for a roster spot, reports Paul Coro of the Arizona Republic. According to Coro, Luke Zeller, Othyus Jeffers and Diante Garrett have also received training camp invites from the Suns. Ike Diogu also signs with the Suns.

Utah: After an impressive workout, Israeli point guard Gal Mekel has received an unexpected training camp invitation from the Jazz.

Detroit: The Pistons have agreed to sign former lottery pick point guard Jonny Flynn to a one-year, non-guaranteed contract. Free agent guard Terrence Williams, who spent time with the Rockets and Kings last season, has agreed on a contract to attend training camp with the Pistons.

New York: Rasheed Wallace has informed the Knicks that he'll come out of retirement and will be in attendance on Monday when the team opens training camp.

Washington: With the addition of Jannero Pargo, the Wizards will have 19 players under contract for training camp. Mack and Pargo appear to each have partial guarantees on their deals, while Earl Barron, Brian Cook, Steven Gray, and Shavlik Randolph are on non-guaranteed contracts.

Oklahoma City: The Thunder have finalized their training camp roster by adding Walker Russell Jr. to the squad, the team announced today.

Philadelphia: The 76ers have officially signed Mikki Moore, the team announced today in a press release. Within the same release.

Denver: The Nuggets have signed Anthony Carter and Ben Uzoh to deals that will bring the pair of point guards to training camp.

New Orleans: The Hornets have added three players to their training camp roster, according to Jim Eichenhofer of Hornets.com (via Twitter). Eichenhofer tweets that Solomon Alabi, Dominique Morrison and Chris Wright will be in camp with the team, clarifying that Wright is a guard from Georgetown, not the Raptors forward of the same name.

Chicago: The Bulls have officially signed five players to finalize their training camp roster, the team announced today in a press release. In addition to previously reported signees like Andre Emmett and Kyrylo Fesenko, the Bulls also added Marko Jaric, Ryan Allen, and Vance Cooksey, according to the team release.

Cleveland: The Cavaliers have added Justin Holiday to their training camp roster, according to Jason Lloyd of the Akron Beacon Journal (Sulia link). The older brother of Jrue Holiday was part of the Cavs' summer league squad in July.

San Antonio: Sign Eddy Curry... Among the team's other additions, we'd previously heard about Tyler Wilkerson, Wesley Witherspoon, Josh Powell, and Derrick Brown. One new name on the training camp roster is Sherron Collins. It appears Collins may have taken the spot that previously appeared ticketed for fellow point guard Tre Kelley, whose name doesn't appear on the list.

Memphis: The Grizzlies have announced Weaver's signing in a press release, and confirmed Ronald "Flip" Murray's deal as well. Murray's agreement had been reported previously, but wasn't yet confirmed. The Grizzlies have also added Kyle Weaver to their training camp roster on a non-guaranteed deal.

Milwaukee: The Bucks have added four players to their training camp roster on non-guaranteed deals, according to various reports. Emiliano Carchia of Sportando first reported (via Twitter) that the team had signed Orien Greene, Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports reported (via Twitter) the signing of Mustapha Farrakhan, and Charles F. Gardner of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel added Alando Tucker and Eddie Gill to the list of new Bucks.

Atlanta: The Hawks have added former Georgia Tech forward Isma'il Muhammad to their training camp roster.

LA Lakers: The Lakers have signed Chris Douglas-Roberts to a training camp contract.

Golden State: The Warriors have maxed out their training camp roster, signing Stefhon Hannah to fill the team's 20th roster spot.

= = = = =

A look back at the previous week's NBA related news (9-17 thru 9-23 / from hoopsrumors.com):

Yi Jianlian's agent says his client will play the upcoming season in China.
The Knicks might be interested in adding retired center Rasheed Wallace.
The Jazz are expected to sign Darnell Jackson.
The Raptors signed Chris Wright and Jerel McNeal.
The Bulls are set to sign Andre Emmett.
Keyon Dooling retired from the NBA.
Hamady N'Diaye signs with the Kings.
Terrence Williams signs with the Pistons.
The Clippers picked up the fourth year option on Eric Bledsoe.
The Bucks agreed to terms with Marquis Daniels.
The Celtics signed Micah Downs.
The Spurs agreed to terms on a deal with Derrick Brown.
The Celtics signed Darko Milicic.
The Kings signed Tony Mitchell.
No-trade clauses were revealed in new Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan contracts.
The Magic are expected to sign Armon Johnson and DeQuan Jones.
Jerome Dyson signed in Israel.
Solomon Jones signs with the Suns.
The Wizards re-sign Brian Cook.
The Grizzlies waived D.J. Kennedy.
The Mavericks are set to sign Josh Akognon.
The Rockets waived Diamon Simpson.
The Hawks waived Jordan Williams.
The Trail Blazers signed Adam Morrison.

= = = = =

9-10 to 9-16 NBA News (from HoopsRumors.com):

The Grizzlies are set to sign Flip Murray and Jerome Jordan.
The Lakers signed Darius Johnson-Odom.
The Jazz signed their second round pick, Kevin Murphy.
Matt Barnes signed with the Clippers.
The Wizards are close to a deal with Brian Cook.
Ivan Johnson is set to sign a qualifying offer from the Hawks.
The Warriors are close to signing Alex Renfroe.
The Heat signed Garrett Temple.
The Celtics signed Rob Kurz.
The Nets signed Josh Childress.
Ryan Gomes is working out for the Bobcats.
Manny Harris signed with a team in the Ukraine.
The Grizzlies are set to sign Ronald Dupree.
The Nets officially signed Andray Blatche.
The Thunder sign DeAndre Liggins.
The Raptors signed Dominic McGuire.
The Timberwolves are set to sign Will Conroy.
The Wizards are set to sign Shavlik Randolph and Steven Gray.
The Hawks have agreed to terms with Damion James.
The Wizards agree to sign Earl Barron.
Hassan Whiteside worked out for the Heat.
The Knicks signed Henry Sims, Mychel Thompson, and Oscar Bellfield.
The Mavericks are set to sign D.J. Mbenga.
The Thunder are set to sign Andy Rautins.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:09 AM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July 30, 2012]

Sorry, I'm brand new to this!! I downloaded the .ros file from page 1 and put it on my USB...but, when I plug my USB into my 360, it says "No save file found on the selected storage device" on NBA 2K11. When I try to look at the files on the 360 dashboard, it says that there's nothing there!

PLEASE HELP!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #336
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July 30, 2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SResnick
Sorry, I'm brand new to this!! I downloaded the .ros file from page 1 and put it on my USB...but, when I plug my USB into my 360, it says "No save file found on the selected storage device" on NBA 2K11. When I try to look at the files on the 360 dashboard, it says that there's nothing there!

PLEASE HELP!!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-360-only.html
Check the instructions on this page to make sure you did it correctly. If that's not the problem, maybe you need a different flash drive?

XBLGT: tjor24

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »