Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

Really sorry guys. Just been a way for quite some time, finally came back to 2k11 after like a month or so, but here is a quick update. Nothing fancy at all, just updated jersey numbers, correct lineups that reflect the teams' last game. Still a few missing players, so if anyone is good at creating players, please use this roster and add them, it would be awesome.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZBmgTzJ/Roster_2K13.html
Old 12-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 1

good news guys. i ran into player ratings problems in association mode, have been looking into using a roster editor to transfer ratings from a more recent roster (on pc), and had some luck with it. only takes like 5 minutes to update all ratings/tendencies/hotspots for each team. no timetable on when i'll complete all 30 teams, but im wanting to get it done asap, & have plenty of free time.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #379
Rookie

k i completed that.

all players on all 30 nba teams (including created brooklyn nets team) have updated skill & tendencies. data used was from HAWK23's Ultimate Base Roster V34 for NBA 2K12 PC http://www.nba-live.com/ultimate-bas...12-pc-out-now/

his rosters were last updated on November 22nd, 2012.

* i didnt notice any problems with how the rotations are setup yet. they are set up as if there were no injures on opening day. check in exhibition if you like them.
* i have a created player as myself for the knicks - pg jesse kearney.

--

installing roster:
- install instructions are found in this thread.
- if you have any problems, you might need to rehash the roster to your usb.
download horizon link:
http://digiex.net/downloads/download...2-2-2-0-a.html

here are instructions that might help. i wouldnt download anything they tell you, because you might be able to do it without, using the version of horizon i provided.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...oster-usb.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBA2K11 2012-13 Roster.zip (719.4 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by jessekearney; 12-25-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #380
Rookie

this roster update is nice! feels like its nba2k12-13, as far as overall gameplay & player tendencies. i play 12 min quarters, all-star, simulation. all i ever adjust is the skill level. i dont know if the stability will be better in association mode than the previous version of our roster. a little afraid to try, so i might turn off team chemistry.

Last edited by jessekearney; 12-10-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #381
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessekearney
this roster update is nice! feels like its nba2k12-13, as far as overall gameplay & player tendencies. i play 12 min quarters, all-star, simulation. all i ever adjust is the skill level. i dont know if the stability will be better in association mode than the previous version of our roster. a little afraid to try, so i might turn off team chemistry.
Thanks a ton, bud. Appreciate you, mkharsh and crunks for keeping this alive for as long as you guys did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #382
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANTY
Taken from mkharsh's roster update thread
TO INSTALL NBA 2K11 2011-2012 Rosters:

Let me provide some more specific instructions:

- format your usb removable drive FIRST (put it in your 360 - go to "storage" and find the removable drive - follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you have a USB stick that is compatible with a 360).

- after doing so, put your NBA 2K11 game in your 360 and SAVE a roster (any kind will do) to your USB drive (NOT your 360's hard drive).

- download my roster using the page 1 - post 1 link. It's a .ROS file now called "2012 (date)" - put it on your desktop.

- Google USBXTAFGUI_v44 - save this program on your pc/laptop desktop

- put your USB drive into your laptop / pc - do NOT open it when prompted to.

- open the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (that you should have already downloaded) - it will look like a silver / green xbox icon on your desktop. when the next screen comes up click on "run".

- under "file" click on the "open first USB drive" in the drop-down menu.

- you should now see TWO columns (right and left). in the LEFT column, click on the 2nd one called "Data Partition" and then click on the next sub-menu called "Content".

- You will see a series of numbers and letters. This will be your 360's profile identification (I believe). IT MAY NOW GET A BIT CONFUSING...

So, here's a simple way to know how to get the proper RIGHT SIDE partition (column) open: find the roster (on the RIGHT SIDE) that YOU saved earlier when you had your USB drive in your 360. Keep looking under those numbers on the left side until you see it showing up on the right side.

Once you find YOUR "generic" roster that you saved earlier in the RIGHT SIDE column, it's now as simple as dropping-and-dragging MY FILE (that is on your desktop) in the RIGHT COLUMN.

THAT'S IT!!! Close out that program USBXTAFGUI_v44 and then make sure you properly eject your USB drive from your laptop/pc.

Put the USB stick into your 360 - go to your settings. Go to "storage" and find your removable USB stick. Copy the file that you got from me from your USB drive ONTO your 360 hard drive. Remove the USB drive and have fun playing your game once you load up my roster in your game menu.

I can't make it much simpler than this...

- - - - - - - - - -

NOTE: To begin a season / association: TURN OFF "LIVING ROSTERS" in your "Load/Save" Options (also be sure to turn OFF "auto-save")!!!! IF ENCOUNTERING A FREEZE: Also try this - go to a play now / exhibition game. At the jump ball, quit the game and then start your season / association.

- - - - - - - - - -

NOTE: If using Windows XP the "_" will not be placed on the filename. WATCH OUT on Windows Vista and 7.

This is the method I used with jesse kearny's roster. Took a minute. You don't need to use horizon or modio. Just an FYI for those that may go back to 2K11.

Last edited by CallCenterZombie; 12-14-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 2

...I helped too
Old 12-14-2012, 02:57 PM   #384
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
...I helped too
give yourself a pat on the back...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »