Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #633
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
We're getting pretty close to the point where REDitor can come into play. Just finishing up ratings and contracts and then we should be good to go. Really appreciate you willing to give us a hand with that.
When you finish, make a list of the things you want edited. That way it will be much easier and quicker for me to make the changes.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #634
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Definitely interested in checking out this file too. I can't believe 2K11 is still alive. My game/system is cursed. Any roster I try to overhaul myself freezes up. I don't get it. Even official 2K rosters.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #635
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Definitely interested in checking out this file too. I can't believe 2K11 is still alive. My game/system is cursed. Any roster I try to overhaul myself freezes up. I don't get it. Even official 2K rosters.
You have to be careful when editing rosters. I'm trying to finish these as early as possible but 2K made many mistakes when producing the game. So everything is getting redone, from ratings to body sizes (tired of bodybuilders). I plan to release rosters periodically to show progress and to let people test them out. Again this roster will replicate the 2012-13 season. Although I will release a roster with the new teams on it (BK, CHA, NO). I'm also thinking of replacing the NBA scouts with real GM's.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »