Home

NBA 2k13 Can't Export Teams

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Can't Export Teams within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NBA 2k13 Can't Export Teams

NBA 2K13 = playing with current teams only

NBA 2K11 = playing with 25 years' worth of classic roster files

win-win situation for me. I like 2K13 for the current rosters - and I only do "play now" games (never play Association Mode - I'm 40 - too much in my life and not enough time, and really, I just don't enjoy it).

For anyone who was downloading my rosters from 2K Share - they're not working.

I tried the Modio method to get the file to my son - worked like a charm. I'm thinking if you create too many CAPS (of which my file has 40+ in it now) it just causes the file to go bad...it's my only explanation. It sucks, because I worked hard on my roster file, and the created models are near perfect.

But I'm really disappointed in how much 2K is taking away from us...
Old 10-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 33

At least you 360 guys have hopes with either hex edits or reeditor ... us, PS3 guys, are screwed ... we would not be able to feature rosters showing official additions that get added through roster updates, as we dont have this feature ... we would have to content with caps, that while in some cases are better, dont give the same feel authentic atmosphere.

2k should patch this asap, as well as add some of the features taken away.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #35
Rookie

tuck243's Arena

OVR: 1

This might be a work around for this...

Depending if you play on PS3 or Xbox it might be different for you...

Use a thumb drive... Ex: If you want to have 3 rosters files... One is classic teams, one is 2k's rosters, and one is lets say an OS roster share roster... Get or create your classic teams roster, save to the thumb drive... Or on PS3 quit game and copy that roster file to the thumb drive... Go back in and download your roster share rosters... Save to HARD drive (as a different name of course), quit game and save to the thumb drive... Follow the same instructions for 2k regular rosters...

Now what you have is 3 separate roster saves on the thumb drive... The downside to this is that you have to quit constantly if you make changes to the rosters...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #36
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankonYa
I wasn't saying that you can export, but that we can use legends from the retro teams by using this method. So if you didn't have xbox live... you wouldn't have 2kshare, thus you would need to use this method to create classic teams.

Also this way you could make three T Mac's, Magic Johnson's or whoever if you wanted to.

Since I posted earlier, vlad ,Hokup,chrome and others have found ways for us use hex edits and transfer files again. So the waiting game begins.
So stank, if I'm following what your saying. If I start a custom season and put in the classic teams then release guys into free agency, exit season mode without saving all the classic teams go back to normal, but all the players are duplicated and stay in free agency? That's kind of the way your making it sound.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »