Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
Rookie

dabeavs541's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

Looks great mk Feels better to have the rosters filled out. It looks like you used my Will Barton cap. :-) I was tweaking that one a Bit. If you change his release to 51 and his shot base to jump shot 31 it looks more like his shot. I forgot to change that on the cap.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hello can show us how to do this things?

You will need to open it in MODIO - rehash/resign after you add your ID NUMBERS. You will need to save a generic roster file of you own to copy/paste those ID numbers into Modio.

What is Modio?
rehash/resign after you add your ID NUMBERS?
You will need to save a generic roster file of you own to copy/paste those ID numbers into Modio?

Hope u can help us..need and like your rosters,hope i can make this in my xbox.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just download modio 3..and your file Roster 2K13.ROS..

how can i put his file in usb using modio?

Hope you can pose youtube instruction how to do this?

Thank and hope u can help me PLEASE..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

This is just a cut and paste of mk's instructions from his fantastically awesome updated 2k11 rosters:

"TO INSTALL NBA 2K11 2011-2012 Rosters:

Let me provide some more specific instructions:

- format your usb removable drive FIRST (put it in your 360 - go to "storage" and find the removable drive - follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you have a USB stick that is compatible with a 360).

- after doing so, put your NBA 2K11 game in your 360 and SAVE a roster (any kind will do) to your USB drive (NOT your 360's hard drive).

- download my roster using the page 1 - post 1 link. It's a .ROS file now called "2012 (date)" - put it on your desktop.

- Google USBXTAFGUI_v44 - save this program on your pc/laptop desktop

- put your USB drive into your laptop / pc - do NOT open it when prompted to.

- open the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (that you should have already downloaded) - it will look like a silver / green xbox icon on your desktop. when the next screen comes up click on "run".

- under "file" click on the "open first USB drive" in the drop-down menu.

- you should now see TWO columns (right and left). in the LEFT column, click on the 2nd one called "Data Partition" and then click on the next sub-menu called "Content".

- You will see a series of numbers and letters. This will be your 360's profile identification (I believe). IT MAY NOW GET A BIT CONFUSING...

So, here's a simple way to know how to get the proper RIGHT SIDE partition (column) open: find the roster (on the RIGHT SIDE) that YOU saved earlier when you had your USB drive in your 360. Keep looking under those numbers on the left side until you see it showing up on the right side.

Once you find YOUR "generic" roster that you saved earlier in the RIGHT SIDE column, it's now as simple as dropping-and-dragging MY FILE (that is on your desktop) in the RIGHT COLUMN.

THAT'S IT!!! Close out that program USBXTAFGUI_v44 and then make sure you properly eject your USB drive from your laptop/pc.

Put the USB stick into your 360 - go to your settings. Go to "storage" and find your removable USB stick. Copy the file that you got from me from your USB drive ONTO your 360 hard drive. Remove the USB drive and have fun playing your game once you load up my roster in your game menu.

I can't make it much simpler than this..."

Old 10-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsongalo_ph
I just download modio 3..and your file Roster 2K13.ROS..

how can i put his file in usb using modio?

Hope you can pose youtube instruction how to do this?

Thank and hope u can help me PLEASE..

if you still dont understand after the gentlemans post below me then search
rate sports nfl2k13 mod. he has a step by step video. it shouldnt really be needed though. wepr3 instructions were pretty thorough. hope it works for u. once you do it the first time it should take you no more than 30 seconds to get a save file on your usb.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Actually, 2K changed how they handle profile ID's this year - it doesn't work the same as last year (at least not for me).

So those steps above will work - BUT (IMPORTANT!!!): you must pull the file onto your desktop and use YOUR GENERIC SAVED ROSTER to finalize the process. (Just give the roster a generic name)

Once you get your roster onto the desktop - OPEN IT IN MODIO.

On the other side of your desktop open MY roster file - OPEN IT IN MODIO.

So, you'll have two rosters on your desktop - yours on the right side and mine on the left (to keep it simple).

Find your TWO ID numbers (profile and system or something like that - but it's the two with the lengthy group of numbers and/or letters).

Copy YOUR numbers into MY file and then REHASH / RESIGN them!!! I'd even do it twice just to be sure. You know the process is done when you look in the bottom left corner and see that little button go back to where it was before you started the process.

After you copy/paste BOTH numbers and then REHASH/RESIGN them - close out both files - close out Modio. Put YOUR generic file into the trash - no longer needed. Take my file and put it back onto your open USB EXACTLY WHERE YOU TOOK YOUR FILE FROM (might be wise to leave that open the entire time as well - just hide it on your desktop while you're working with Modio).

Here's the deal: if you guys are familiar with how to do this for Madden or NCAA files - it's the SAME process used.

Last year I never had to use Modio with 2K files - but this year I have to (for some reason). If you need a tutorial just google this same thing for Madden - it's the same process!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OCTOBER 6 - 11:15 AM - NEW FILE (Link Below)

I can only upload this as a .ROS file - For some reason, anyone who grabbed the file from 2K Share found it was a damaged file when trying to load it.

I have worked a LOT on this file - EVERY team is 100% accurate with transactions and jersey #'s (as best as I can find them).

I have added 52 CAPS on this file (list in post #2) - you will find players in this roster set that you will not find on any other roster. If there's a missing player, you'll most likely find him here (or on the FA list). If not, share that here and I'll work on adding him.

Each team has 15 players - only the Hornets have 14 (I doubt they carry the full 15 after final cuts).

Here is the file link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/IWHD1gZS/Roster_2K13.html

You will need to open it in MODIO - rehash/resign after you add your ID NUMBERS. You will need to save a generic roster file of you own to copy/paste those ID numbers into Modio.

I've tried this with my son's 360 - worked flawlessly... Hope you enjoy it.

(This is the out of the box roster file - I haven't touched anything except adding players at this point).

- - - - -

CAPS added (52):

Dionte Christmas, Kris Joseph, Jamar Smith (FA) - Boston
Tornike Shengelia, Tyshawn Taylor, Mirza Teletovic - Brooklyn
Marko Jaric, Marquis Teague - Chicago
Kevin Jones (FA), Donald Sloan (FA) - Cleveland
Josh Akognon (FA), Jae Crowder, Bernard James - Dallas
Quincy Miller, Julyan Stone - Denver
Kim English, Vyachlesav Kravtsov, Khris Middleton (FA), Kyle Singler (FA) - Detroit
Kent Bazemore, Draymond Green - Golden State
Blake Ahearn, Orlando Johnson (FA) - Indiana
Ronnie Aguilar (FA), Chris Douglas-Roberts (FA), Darius Johnson-Odom - LA Lakers
Robert Dozier (FA), Mickell Gladness (FA) - Miami
Doron Lamb - Milwaukee
Alexey Shved - Minnesota
Darius Miller, Lance Thomas - New Orleans
Chris Copeland (FA), Pablo Prigioni, Chris Smith, Rasheed Wallace, James White - New York
Kyle O'Quinn (FA) - Orlando
Maalik Wayns - Philadelphia
Luke Zeller - Phoenix
Will Barton, Victor Claver, Joel Freeland, Adam Morrison (FA) - Portland
Tony Mitchell (FA) - Sacramento
Nando De Colo - San Antonio
Quincy Acy, Alan Anderson (FA), Chris Wright (FA), Tomislav Zubcic (FA) - Toronto
Chris Quinn (FA) - Utah
Tomas Satoransky - Washington

*NOTE: if it says "(FA)" next to a player's name - the team has 15 full roster spaces and there's no room for him. You can make those adjustments to fit your roster wants.

Last edited by mkharsh33; 10-06-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

In the newest upload I cleaned up some stuff - fixed the player CAP models a bit better. Now has 52 CAPS - I added Josh Akognon (Dallas), Kyle O'Quinn (Orlando), and Orlando Johnson (Indiana) - they are all on the Free Agent list as those teams are maxed out with 15 players.

Hope you guys can get the file to work for you and that you enjoy this!!

Will continue to work on things but probably won't be uploading a new file for a few days....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »