Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeavs541
Looks great mk Feels better to have the rosters filled out. It looks like you used my Will Barton cap. :-) I was tweaking that one a Bit. If you change his release to 51 and his shot base to jump shot 31 it looks more like his shot. I forgot to change that on the cap.
Fixed in the newest file!! Thanks!!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #18
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
This is just a cut and paste of mk's instructions from his fantastically awesome updated 2k11 rosters:

"TO INSTALL NBA 2K11 2011-2012 Rosters:

Let me provide some more specific instructions:

- format your usb removable drive FIRST (put it in your 360 - go to "storage" and find the removable drive - follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you have a USB stick that is compatible with a 360).

- after doing so, put your NBA 2K11 game in your 360 and SAVE a roster (any kind will do) to your USB drive (NOT your 360's hard drive).

- download my roster using the page 1 - post 1 link. It's a .ROS file now called "2012 (date)" - put it on your desktop.

- Google USBXTAFGUI_v44 - save this program on your pc/laptop desktop

- put your USB drive into your laptop / pc - do NOT open it when prompted to.

- open the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (that you should have already downloaded) - it will look like a silver / green xbox icon on your desktop. when the next screen comes up click on "run".

- under "file" click on the "open first USB drive" in the drop-down menu.

- you should now see TWO columns (right and left). in the LEFT column, click on the 2nd one called "Data Partition" and then click on the next sub-menu called "Content".

- You will see a series of numbers and letters. This will be your 360's profile identification (I believe). IT MAY NOW GET A BIT CONFUSING...

So, here's a simple way to know how to get the proper RIGHT SIDE partition (column) open: find the roster (on the RIGHT SIDE) that YOU saved earlier when you had your USB drive in your 360. Keep looking under those numbers on the left side until you see it showing up on the right side.

Once you find YOUR "generic" roster that you saved earlier in the RIGHT SIDE column, it's now as simple as dropping-and-dragging MY FILE (that is on your desktop) in the RIGHT COLUMN.

THAT'S IT!!! Close out that program USBXTAFGUI_v44 and then make sure you properly eject your USB drive from your laptop/pc.

Put the USB stick into your 360 - go to your settings. Go to "storage" and find your removable USB stick. Copy the file that you got from me from your USB drive ONTO your 360 hard drive. Remove the USB drive and have fun playing your game once you load up my roster in your game menu.

I can't make it much simpler than this..."

So, MK, this does not work with 2K13?
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #19
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Actually, 2K changed how they handle profile ID's this year - it doesn't work the same as last year (at least not for me).
Sorry about that, thought they were the same this year.

Also, I don't know if it's always been this way, but you cannot use roster files downloaded from 2kshare as your base file - they now have the suffix .SRO - has to be a roster created within the game itself to get .ROS.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Let me keep this real simple... If you know how the process works with Modio and Madden rosters - this works the EXACT same way!!!

Save a generic roster with NBA 2K13 in your 360.
Take out your game and then copy that generic roster onto an already formatted USB thumb drive
When you put your usb stick into your pc, don't open it
instead open it using the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (it's a free download)
NOW: use the directions above to find your generic roster (you'll want to leave this open, but hide it on your desktop as you won't need this for a few seconds as the process has a few more steps).

Pull it out and put it onto your desktop
Open it using MODIO - just drop and drag it on top of the Modio logo (free download - I have version 3.0)
Leave it on the right side of your desktop (so you know it's yours)

NOW: open my roster file using MODIO
Put it on the left side

copy YOUR profile ID from the RIGHT side roster (yours) and paste it into the LEFT side roster (mine)
copy YOUR device ID by doing the same above

at the bottom of MY LEFT SIDE ROSTER you'll see REHASH & RESIGN - I'd click it twice just to be safe (you'll see the bottom left of that roster showing you the quick process)

NOW: close out both rosters and Modio - put your RIGHT SIDE generic roster into the trash

DROP and DRAG MY roster right back into your open right side panel of your USB drive (that you should have left open if you took my advice above)
Close it out and then safely remove your usb stick from your pc
put the stick back into your 360 and copy it into your hard drive storage
Remove the USB stick

Play your game and you'll see my roster - load it...

that's it...simple...you're now good to go.

Guys, I'm not very bright, but I had to learn this for myself, and after a bit of frustration I finally learned how to do this. If you want a different roster, just grab one from 2K share. The guys here have some good ones, but they have nowhere near the missing players I've added. But if you want this file, just follow the steps I've given - they work perfectly. I've done this for my son and it's flawless...
Old 10-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Sorry about that, thought they were the same this year.

Also, I don't know if it's always been this way, but you cannot use roster files downloaded from 2kshare as your base file - they now have the suffix .SRO - has to be a roster created within the game itself to get .ROS.
Actually that's not totally true. After you download the roster (it's in an .SRO format) you need to LOAD it and then SAVE it as a new roster file. NOW it will be in a .ROS format - you can then delete the .SRO file (it's always been like this). Just make it your roster file and you're good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank you very much for the help sir. happy playing..
Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Pro

Bretsky523's Arena

OVR: 6

MK you are a beast and i thank you for everything youve done in nba and mlb 2k
Old 10-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Today I did load manually the mkharsh33 roster to NBA 2k13 but after that I've noticed a shot timing graphic (hope you know guys what I mean), which was located on the left side of the screen, and free throw routine graphic are missing.

I checked in the menu if this option is enabled and yes -- it was. I tried to disable it or pick only a specific graphic I want to be pulled up on a screen but it didn't work at all.

So I'm curious if there may be any correlation between the roster and missing shot graphic or it's another game bug?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »