Home

[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #1153
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Ever since I downloaded the newest version, I am having problems. It loads the roster, but the roster is all messed up. None of the names are loading and the players positions and data is all scrambled. Can anyone help?
If having this problem to
Old 02-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #1154
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Guys, I have no way to test the 360 features of the tool because I have no 360 myself. If the previous version worked for you just fine, then download v0.20.1 again, go to the Options tab and set CheckForUpdates to False so that you don't get pestered about an update being available.

If any of you can provide me with a 360 roster, I'll see what I can do.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 02-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #1155
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Guys, I have no way to test the 360 features of the tool because I have no 360 myself. If the previous version worked for you just fine, then download v0.20.1 again, go to the Options tab and set CheckForUpdates to False so that you don't get pestered about an update being available.

If any of you can provide me with a 360 roster, I'll see what I can do.
Here you go, my man. Thanks so much for all that you do.

With so little news of Reditor, let me for one say that if you were able to add a few more things to your program (editing of coach attributes and arena names), I'd certainly send $20 or so your way. What you have done has been phenomenal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #1156
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

@Leftos
x360 roster.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nsxq3zwhyhtm5cb
Old 02-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #1157

Well, after the news that we're hopefully less than 2 weeks away from the closed beta, I wouldn't worry about REDitor taking too much more now, barring any bad circumstances. I really think it's going to be a great year for REDitor too, since as Vlad said, he'll be able to keep adding things to it post-release, compared to past years, where what you got at release was pretty much all there was to it, except for bug fixes.

But I'll try to fix v0.21 to work with 360 files as well. Any Association file you could pass my way as well?

Once again, keep using v0.20.1 for now.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 02-17-2013, 05:07 AM   #1158
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

x360 Association file
http://www.mediafire.com/?0h6g96byuli7vx2
Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #1159

I uploaded v21.1 which now has two separate IsFA columns. IsInFAPool* is the old IsFA* which automatically determines whether a player should be a Free Agent based on whether he's in the FA pool, and the new editable IsFA which allows you to set the actual IsFA attribute in the roster. The advantage is you now have full control over whether a player has the IsFA flag set or not, the disadvantage is you have to remember to change the flag each time you move a player from the FA pool to a team, or unhide a player.

"Fix IsFA for FAs" will set the IsFA property of all players in the FA pool to "true", but will not "fix" players that are assigned to other teams or that are hidden. You'll have to do that yourself from now on.

Also, v0.21.1 fixes 360 compatibility.

EDIT: Scratch that, uploaded v0.21.2 which also adds "Fix ALL IsFA", which automatically sets all the IsFA flags depending on whether a player is in the FA pool, like the tool has been doing automatically since v0.19.4.3. It no longer does it automatically as the IsFA flag is now editable as I mentioned instead of automatic, but you can do the same fix by just clicking that button.
Novato, CA, USA

Last edited by Leftos; 02-17-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #1160
MVP

OVR: 16

Follow all the steps and whatever i do is " damaged or unreadable " when i load it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »