Home

Euroleague NBA 2k13

This is a discussion on Euroleague NBA 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #9
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Euroleague NBA 2k13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
No problem you guys I'm going to start creating players as early as tonight. Also Beast10 that would be awesome. When does reditor finally come out seems like we've been waiting a decade for it? Also do you mean when you can put the jerseys like you can actually put the real Olympiakos jersey on it or just the generic ones? I can't wait to get this roster started. Too get you guys even more into Euroleague I don't know if you do or not but I always watch this week in euroleague on youtube and highlights on eurobasket. Beast you found out by the way I think how may CAPS are allowed?
Generic suce we can't mod the 360 but I'll start on the base with the jerseys and all and then you could start working from there. REDitor is coming out very soon I heard and no I don't know the cap limit but in my NCAA project I've created like 15 teams or so and college team usually have about 15 players so its about 225 or more. But once REDitor comes there won't be an limit for player asinine we can edit names
Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 11

Nice so we should be able too fit all 16 teams. I think what I might do for the primary ones like Barca, Real, Olympiakos, you get my picture I'll create all or most players. Then for others like Khimky I'll create at least 13 so that way I free up space. I can't wait to start creating this set also let me know your progress if you can just do some of the created teams that'd be great. Teams I want to do are CSKA, Real Madrid, Barca, Olympiacos and Panithinaikos. If you don't mind. Euroleague.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Nice so we should be able too fit all 16 teams. I think what I might do for the primary ones like Barca, Real, Olympiakos, you get my picture I'll create all or most players. Then for others like Khimky I'll create at least 13 so that way I free up space. I can't wait to start creating this set also let me know your progress if you can just do some of the created teams that'd be great. Teams I want to do are CSKA, Real Madrid, Barca, Olympiacos and Panithinaikos. If you don't mind. Euroleague.
Great project! If you want you can try my olympiacos, there are no problems. Today I have finished Cska starting five, now I'm working on bench players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #12
Rookie

Great work so far Paul. If you can as well try to take care of some of the other teams. I'm hoping too start tonight as I got plans but I should be pulling an all nighter for work early tomorrow so that may give me time too create players. When I start I'll let you know and as soon as you get done with CSKA let me know when its on share and I'll look at them both. Hopefully we can get this done by next thursday or friday. Euroleague.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
All Star

beast10's Arena

Teams I want to do are CSKA, Real Madrid, Barca, Olympiacos and Panithinaikos. If you don't mind. Euroleague.

So you want -
Quote:
CSKA, Real Madrid, Barca, Olympiacos and Panithinaikos
What else? And, so you think we should put the teams on all the NBA Teams so we could actually use this for My Player?
Old 01-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #14
Rookie

We can do that? Hmm a Euroleague myplayer. I don't know because I want created so we can at least have close accurate jerseys. Also I'm going to do Fenebacher Ulker instead of Real. Glad too see I got help with this project this time.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #15
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
We can do that? Hmm a Euroleague myplayer. I don't know because I want created so we can at least have close accurate jerseys. Also I'm going to do Fenebacher Ulker instead of Real. Glad too see I got help with this project this time.
I can give the Euro teams replacing the NBA their created jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Just a heads up. Once again Dowloading CATs(Created Teams) off of 2k Share will/can cause Glitches. It would probably be best if you were going to combine efforts to use the same Roster to avoid the Name Glitch. Just dont want to see your project have any issues.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »