Home

NBA 2K13 1987 Season Roster by Sellaz32 & SHH4UA (360 only)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 1987 Season Roster by Sellaz32 & SHH4UA (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #17
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K13 1987 Season Roster by Sellaz32 & SHH4UA (360 only)

Do the Pistons have their current court? It looks like it in the preview. Can't wait to play with these
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #18
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Do the Pistons have their current court? It looks like it in the preview. Can't wait to play with these
Yeah...I haven't finished the arenas yet.

Ok...so it looks like we have an issue with the edited schedule. At this stage, RED MC doesn't have a delete option yet (or clone for that matter, but Vlad had said awhile back he would implement it later)..so I can't delete scheduled games. I need to think about how to work around this so that a decent season mode can be done. See...our edited schedule is designed for 23 teams plus the remaining 7 teams play some so they can get some losses and not make the playoffs. If we assign the remaining games to those teams, it will probably throw the stats off, but I am not for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 05-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #19
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Yeah...I haven't finished the arenas yet.

Ok...so it looks like we have an issue with the edited schedule. At this stage, RED MC doesn't have a delete option yet (or clone for that matter, but Vlad had said awhile back he would implement it later)..so I can't delete scheduled games. I need to think about how to work around this so that a decent season mode can be done. See...our edited schedule is designed for 23 teams plus the remaining 7 teams play some so they can get some losses and not make the playoffs. If we assign the remaining games to those teams, it will probably throw the stats off, but I am not for sure.

The stats would be a bit off, but if it means season compatibility, I'll take it.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

Looking forward to checking this out. In the 2k12 thread, when Sellaz32 gave their background talking about the Commodore 64 nba game,man, that brought back some memories. It sounds as if we're around the same age and I used to wear that game out. It was fun with stock teams. But like you, when the '87 season disk came out, I damn near broke my keyboard punching in plays for Jordan. Brother, you brought back some memories. And WOW, have NBA video games come a long way. Can't wait to check this out.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #21
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
Looking forward to checking this out. In the 2k12 thread, when Sellaz32 gave their background talking about the Commodore 64 nba game,man, that brought back some memories. It sounds as if we're around the same age and I used to wear that game out. It was fun with stock teams. But like you, when the '87 season disk came out, I damn near broke my keyboard punching in plays for Jordan. Brother, you brought back some memories. And WOW, have NBA video games come a long way. Can't wait to check this out.
Man...not to sound old and all, but kids these days....worrying about accessories, authentic jerseys, shoes...They don't know what it's like playing a game where the players were a blob of pixels. Where you hit one of 4 numbers on a keyboard to call a play. It's funny...we were actually going to call this roster the "1987 Season Disk Roster" .lol. NBA, Streets Sports Basketball, GBA 2 on 2 Basketball, and TV sports basketball consumed many of my hours back in the day.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 12:28 AM   #22
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Here is another preview video...(Sorry..Its only viewable on PC)

1987 Rookies and Forgotten Stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjLJhafWNQ

Players highlighted: Mark Price, Ron Harper, John Williams, Chuck Person, Orlando Woolridge, Buck Williams, Darrell Griffith, Reggie Theus, Alex English, Rolando Blackman, Kiki Vandeweghe, Kenny Walker, Jeff Malone, Dale Ellis, Alvin Robertson, Sleepy Floyd, and Gerald Wilkins.

The beginning shows the created 87 Warriors jersey. There are still shoe and arena edits to make.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #23
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Here is another preview video...(Sorry..Its only viewable on PC)

1987 Rookies and Forgotten Stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjLJhafWNQ

Players highlighted: Mark Price, Ron Harper, John Williams, Chuck Person, Orlando Woolridge, Buck Williams, Darrell Griffith, Reggie Theus, Alex English, Rolando Blackman, Kiki Vandeweghe, Kenny Walker, Jeff Malone, Dale Ellis, Alvin Robertson, Sleepy Floyd, and Gerald Wilkins.

The beginning shows the created 87 Warriors jersey. There are still shoe and arena edits to make.
The Warriors jerseys look good. You think it'll be out sometime in the upcoming week Sellaz?.... not trying to rush you, it just looks so good haha.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #24
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
The Warriors jerseys look good. You think it'll be out sometime in the upcoming week Sellaz?.... not trying to rush you, it just looks so good haha.
I HOPE to have a version up this week...and don't worry about rushing me...I tend to do better when I am rushed lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »