Home

NBA 2K14 Roster

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2013, 03:10 AM   #1
Rookie

CallMeKD's Arena

OVR: 2
NBA 2K14 Roster

I just uploaded my finished (for now) 2013-14 roster. I have all the rookies and free agents. I also updated all the accessories for the players. ( Very Time Consuming)

Search ElIT3sNIper09 on the 2K share. or NBA 2K14 rosters.

If you download it I would like you to come back with your feedback, Good or Bad

Please and Thank You

Last edited by CallMeKD; 07-03-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #2
Pro

YungGun's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster

Quick question, what did you use to base your ratings/tendencies off of? Like did you use a formula you created?
Old 07-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
Rookie

CallMeKD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
Quick question, what did you use to base your ratings/tendencies off of? Like did you use a formula you created?
I wouldn't say I used a formula, I really just used my memory and I watched highlights of players. So for players like C.Bosh, I boosted up his three point tendency and for a player like dwayne Wade, I recall during the 2013 playoffs and expecially the the NBA Finals he started to use the hook shot more so I bumped up his tendency and the hook shot rating.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
Pro

YungGun's Arena

Okay I was just curious because people love to boost ratings just so star players overalls are extra high. Im gonna take a further look at these and see how they play out because all I've really done is look at the ratings. Onr thing I noticed though was how KD had a hihher defensive awareness than Russ. That just really surprised me because KD imo is overrated on defense and Russ is a pretty good defensive player.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
Rookie

CallMeKD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungGun
Okay I was just curious because people love to boost ratings just so star players overalls are extra high. Im gonna take a further look at these and see how they play out because all I've really done is look at the ratings. Onr thing I noticed though was how KD had a hihher defensive awareness than Russ. That just really surprised me because KD imo is overrated on defense and Russ is a pretty good defensive player.
I never knew I put his defensive awareness high, I thought it was about a 75, but I will go back and look at some of the rating. I will go and make some more changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5
Are these for PS3 and are the contracts/jersey # correct and did you increase age by 1 for everybody? Thanks

Tap, tap says the wicked NeXus⁴
Old 07-04-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
Rookie

CallMeKD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Are these for PS3 and are the contracts/jersey # correct and did you increase age by 1 for everybody? Thanks

Tap, tap says the wicked NeXus⁴
Its for Xbox 360
Old 07-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Pro

YungGun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeKD
I never knew I put his defensive awareness high, I thought it was about a 75, but I will go back and look at some of the rating. I will go and make some more changes.
In fact there were a few players with DA way too high causing them to play defense alot better than they do in real life. Tbh, I believe DA affects how good a person plays on-ball defense as well as opposed to the actual rating and that helps them mirror offensive player movements.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »