Home

Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360)

This is a discussion on Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #209
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360)

Really appreciate your effort, but it is still not working for me. Seems to be a problem on my end. But it is really strange, i know the fil is on the USB stick, since I can navigate to it using the the storage explorer in the xbox menu, but as soon as I am in the game the file is not displayed.

That's really too bad, would have loved to play with your draft class.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #210
Just started!

Sorry for double posting, but didn't know how it edit.

I got it to work, with the new file you just uploaded.
But it only worked after rehashing/resigning it with my own IDs! (just like you would do with a roster file)

It does not for me without rehashing/resigning.

Thanks again your your help. Maybe the discovery I made might help others that run into trouble as well.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #211
Just started!

hey, sorry for the trouble but the draft class still does not seem to work for me, i have tried rehashing and resigning and doing it without rehashing. i tried both the old and new files but it either doesnt show up or it keeps saying the file is corrupt or damagaed. please help! thank you in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #212
Banned

OVR: 15

Is Zack Lavine in the 2014 draft ? I think he might enter , kid has serious potential top 10 freshman this year http://youtu.be/oe1-I5Hti6s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #213
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Is Zack Lavine in the 2014 draft ? I think he might enter , kid has serious potential top 10 freshman this year http://youtu.be/oe1-I5Hti6s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He will be in 2015 Class. The COMPLETE list of Draft Class Prospects is on the 1st Post of the Thread.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 01-03-2014, 07:57 AM   #214
Just started!

How long do you think will it take till you can release the 2015 class?
Old 01-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #215
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1

I think last night was the best draft I've ever had with this class, rookie-level production wise.

I'm the Magic and had the #5 pick. Did the smart, safe move and drafted Julius Randle. As expected, he is a beast. Him and Vucevic have grabbed boards like crazy. His array of post moves and ability to step out and hit the CORNER three really spreads the floor a bit.

After that, I traded Glen Davis, #25 pick (from Boston) and '15 1st for #7 pick.
That wound up turning into Kyle Anderson ( who I converted to PG because that what he plays now). He is the last man in my rotation (due to the overall drop) but is still really productive in his time, averaging 2 points, 2 rebounds and 3 assists in 10 minutes of action.

This is where the best part of the draft happened. Here I am in the second round pick #17. I'm thinking to myself, "I really need a SG but hardly anyone is left. I see this guy I know, but he's projected to go undrafted and I haven't scouted him at all during the season or in the off-season. Should I do this? I don't know. Its just a second round pick anyway, he probably wont even make my team. Oh well, here we go." Adam Silver steps up to the podium, "And with the 47th pick, the Orlando Magic select, (subsitute the whole height and postion thing) Fuquan Edwin from the university of Seton Hall." My oh my what a BEAST. He might be a little older, coming out as a senior, but Oladipo beter watch out. I simmed the first games of the preseason just to se how some people did, and well, it WAS preseason. He put up these stat-lines...

at
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
()
()
STARTERSMINFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
Fuquan Edwin60-10-01-2000011
Fuquan Edwin91-20-00-0010002
Fuquan Edwin80-10-00-0000010

Then, it happened. Playing against the Denver Nuggets in game 4, the Magic came away with a outstanding 126-101 victory. Who was player of the game? Nikola Vucevic with 16 points and 14 rebounds, but Fuquan was a force to be reckoned with. He came off the bench and EXPLODED for this stat-line

at
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
()
()
STARTERSMINFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
Fuquan Edwin167-104-61-22000019

If you ever have two positions of need with only one first round pick, and one of those needs is SG, draft the other one first and in Round 2 draft Mr.Edwin. Low risk, VERY high reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 10:24 AM   #216
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0ptimopti
How long do you think will it take till you can release the 2015 class?
Wondering the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »