Home

PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #17
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuRRiCaNeS27
Nice

Do you guys know of any projects about college hoops for 2k14 with current college players?
I don't know about 2K14, but Bedwardsroy posted one for 2K13 that was ported from 360 that had current teams, and the Trifecta guys are working on one for 2K13 that has all time teams.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:05 AM   #18
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
EDIT (thanks to Marvin Oida):

90's Allen Iverson is now used for Georgetown.
Looks good...where did that CF come from?
Old 12-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #19
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

File uploaded.

File name: NCAAM Top 10 v2
User name: theg81

Last edited by jd@os; 01-12-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #20
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Looks good...where did that CF come from?
I got it from the list on NLSC. I used his 90s version to reflect his college appearance; looks even better wearing (edited) Air Jordan XI Concords.

Last edited by jd@os; 03-10-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I don't know about 2K14, but Bedwardsroy posted one for 2K13 that was ported from 360 that had current teams, and the Trifecta guys are working on one for 2K13 that has all time teams.
That one of Bedwardsroy is ok, but really generic. All the teams are college teams but all the uniforms are the same and not accurate and there really aren't any well known players on the file.

I'm holding out hope for the Trifecta roster, as it looks to be really detailed and will have many players that everyone knows. Its on a separate thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #22
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
That one of Bedwardsroy is ok, but really generic. All the teams are college teams but all the uniforms are the same and not accurate and there really aren't any well known players on the file.

I'm holding out hope for the Trifecta roster, as it looks to be really detailed and will have many players that everyone knows. Its on a separate thread.
Well feel free to give this roster a shot, and tell me what you think. All the teams don't have the same uniform as the pictures indicate; North Carolina has the argyle-like pattern, and Duke actually looks like the real Blue Devils from the back--especially in their away uniforms (and they wear black socks and shoes on the road as in real life). North Carolina, Duke, and Georgetown all have their classic V-neck jerseys, and other teams except for UCLA (classic round neck) have their curly V-neck jerseys.

Even though the teams are made up of pro players, some of the teams are either an actual lineup or close to it: North Carolina's and Kentucky's starters are the actual ones from 2012; North Carolina's bench, 6 through 10, is the actual starting lineup of the 2009 championship team; Duke's starters are the actual ones from 2011; UCLA's starting lineup is one player off from it's 2008 Final Four team; and both starting lineups for Kansas and Texas are very close to their real ones. Accurate numbers and player accessories--give it a shot and tell me how you like it.

Last edited by jd@os; 01-26-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cool Re: PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

Quote:
Well feel free to give this roster a shot, and tell me what you think. All the teams don't have the same uniform as the pictures indicate; North Carolina has the argyle-like pattern, and Duke actually looks like the real Blue Devils from the back--especially in their away uniforms (and they wear black socks and shoes on the road as in real life). North Carolina, Duke, and Georgetown all have their classic V-neck jerseys, and other teams except for UCLA (classic round neck) have their curly V-neck jerseys.

Even though the teams are made up of pro players, some of the teams are either an actual lineup or close to it: North Carolina's and Kentucky's starters are the actual ones from 2012; North Carolina's bench, 6 through 10, is the actual starting lineup of the 2009 championship team; UCLA's starting lineup is one player off from it's 2008 Final Four team; and both starting lineups for Kansas and Texas are very close to their real ones. Accurate numbers and player accessories--give it a shot and tell me how you like it.
I have the 2k13 version of this file and I love it. That's why I was hoping you'd make an all-college teams file one day.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #24
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
I have the 2k13 version of this file and I love it. That's why I was hoping you'd make an all-college teams file one day.
Thanks--I'm glad you like it. I honestly believe this 2K14 file is better. Even though you only see the real name of the arena and city at the beginning of the game, it just adds to the realism factor. Plus, I really like the fact that you can play as a younger looking Allen Iverson without the cornrows.

Last edited by jd@os; 12-26-2013 at 10:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »