Home

PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I'm glad to hear you got it going. I wish the process to get someone's NBA 2K roster(s) was easier.

I'm done adding teams, but I'll make edits if mistakes or errors are found which happens sometimes when using RedMC. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it looks very realistic. Job well done! I can't imagine the hours of editing that goes into something like this. It's the only reason I bought the game and it does not disappoint one bit! I've played a couple games with my favorite teams in a playoff mode. Rockets and the Pistons. Very good work! Thanks for doing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 11:23 PM   #82
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

You probably won't do this, but could you make the 2002 lakers team so I can play against sacrmento. That is one of the worst refed games of all time and I always wanted to see who would win if the refs weren't a joke. I've been always interested in that.
Old 12-30-2017, 05:31 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
The old file has been replaced by the latest (and last) update on the first post, including:

Bonus Content:

* Unlocked teams:
--East All-Stars
--West All-Stars
--Rookie Team
--Sophomore Team
--NBA 2K Team
longshot here jd@os but I am trying to create an early 90s (specifically 90-91) season roster - is there any way you can post a copy of your roster (an earlier version if the HIStory one is too modded to be used) and give all jerseys the shortest short length? It would allow this project to get off the ground
Old 12-31-2017, 10:46 AM   #84
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflrocks24
You probably won't do this, but could you make the 2002 lakers team so I can play against sacrmento. That is one of the worst refed games of all time and I always wanted to see who would win if the refs weren't a joke. I've been always interested in that.
I most likely would not make any other teams due to time and interest. In the past, however, I did want to make the 2001 Lakers team to play as/against them in their newer style uniforms (as opposed to the 1998 team on the game) with Kobe Bryant still having the mini-afro.

Plus, for me it wouldn't be just about creating the team; I would need to find lookalikes for missing players and both the correct accessories and shoes for everyone for the attention to detail.

A couple of years ago, I probably would have done this.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:51 AM   #85
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranjesyracuse
longshot here jd@os but I am trying to create an early 90s (specifically 90-91) season roster - is there any way you can post a copy of your roster (an earlier version if the HIStory one is too modded to be used) and give all jerseys the shortest short length? It would allow this project to get off the ground
I can't even post any roster right now oranjesyracuse; every time I go to do so, it says "File Upload Failed".

If I could do it (no promises here since I can't get my own roster to post), would you want the short shorts for all the teams, the current teams, or the classic teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2017, 12:48 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
I can't even post any roster right now oranjesyracuse; every time I go to do so, it says "File Upload Failed".

If I could do it (no promises here since I can't get my own roster to post), would you want the short shorts for all the teams, the current teams, or the classic teams?
Oh that sucks, I'm really sorry to hear that. IF you could do it, I would want for all jerseys in game to have short shorts. I have the leftos tool and can therefore assign any jerseys to teams with the classic arenas so for example this would allow me to assign the Nuggets "tetris" look to the 94 team with their arena (which is closer to the actual arena for Denver in the 90-91 season than the current team's version)
Old 01-01-2018, 10:28 AM   #87
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

File updated on 1/1/2018 and includes:

* Unlocked teams:
--East All-Stars
--West All-Stars
--Rookie Team
--Sophomore Team
--NBA 2K Team

* Improved lookalike for Phoenix Suns guard Kevin Johnson

* Improved lookalike for North Carolina Tar Heel coach Dean Smith
Old 01-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #88
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
I most likely would not make any other teams due to time and interest. In the past, however, I did want to make the 2001 Lakers team to play as/against them in their newer style uniforms (as opposed to the 1998 team on the game) with Kobe Bryant still having the mini-afro.

Plus, for me it wouldn't be just about creating the team; I would need to find lookalikes for missing players and both the correct accessories and shoes for everyone for the attention to detail.

A couple of years ago, I probably would have done this.
Ok I understand, thank you. If you do ever get some time though I would really appreciate and love if you did the 2001 Lakers. They are the greatest playoff team of all time. That was a great squad and you can do a rematch of the 2001 NBA finals against Allen Iverson. Thank you for the great roster you have done so far though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »