Home

the_future420's Simulation All-Star Sliders

This is a discussion on the_future420's Simulation All-Star Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2008, 01:35 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: the_future420's Simulation All-Star Sliders

Yea i went up to 10 for offensive and defensive rebounds for the user....hopefully that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2008, 01:53 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just took a beating from the Rockets. It was basically a 15 point game from the third when Rafer Alston went silly from downtown. I was up 7 after one, and I think up by 13 at one point. So it was an up and down game.

I will definitely have to increase the shooting fouls. I don't think I am seeing realistic whistles. For this game, I tried relentlessy to get into the lane with Deron Williams and draw some fouls, but it was impossible. The few shooting fouls I did get, seemed incidental. I think I'l put shooting fouls back to 70 (had it at 65).

I didn't play well this game because I don't know Utah's playbook and they called a play almost every trip down the floor--lol. Some of them were garbage, too. Stats were good, except I cannot get out in the open court for nothing, and obviously the low fouls. CPU did seem to make every single open shot, but I've had other games where they didn't, so I'm letting that slide. Yao is a terror, nuff said. Anyway, here are the stats.

Rockets (cpu) 110 - Jazz (user) 99

12 min, all star difficulty

Old 10-14-2008, 03:41 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thank you for posting these on PS3!!! ...

I just played my first game (quick game) with these, I used random teams and ended up with CLE(cpu) @ ATL(me).
I used player lock on Joe Johnson the whole game, when he went out I went to coach mode till he is back in. I did this because this is how I plan on playing my Franchise. Early in the game though i didn't know his shot release so he got cold ... and his stats reflect it. Everything is as the most current update on the first page.
OK here are the stats.
CLEVELAND(cpu) vs. ATLANTA(me)
128 Score 88
47/100 FG's 39/102
47% % 38%
16/27 3P's 6/23
59% % 26%
18/18 FT's 4/6
100% % 66%
29 ASSiSTS 27
15 TO's 12
6 Team Fouls 11
63 Tot Reb 41
16 Off Reb 8
11 Steals 13
7 Blocks 3
48 PitP 54
45 Bench pts 14
19 2nd Ch. Pts 12
10 Fast Break pts. 8

MIN FG PTS REB AST 3ps
J. Johnson 35 7-34 17 10 7 3-13
A. Horford 37 11-21 22 13 1 0-0
J. Smith 31 7-11 15 7 1 0-0
M. Bibby 33 5-9 12 3 3 1-3
M. Williams 38 3-8 8 2 3 0-1

L. James 24 10-16 23 6 4 3-8
M. Williams 24 9-13 26 5 5 3-4
Szezerbiak 24 9-15 28 3 4 5-8
Z. Ilgauskus 17 2-7 6 8 1 0-0
B. Wallace 24 0-5 0 11 4 0-0

This was a blow out (obv) Lebron or Szcerbiak didnt even see the floor in the 2nd half. They were GOOD. I expect Lebron to go off ... but their Offensive Rebounds were ridiculous, but that might be the team matchup. Also Szcerbiak was lights out. No one on my team could hit a shot to save their lives it seems. A good thing i did see was Josh Smith making a few expolsive plays which was good to see. Stamina HAS to go down ... People are sayin 45 so thats what I'm tryin next game at. Lebron, Szezerbiak, and Wallace played the whole 1st half with out sitting. This was my first game though, so I'll definatly give it more time. I'm playin again right now and I'll Post again. This time I'm goin to practice mose with whoever my player lock player is(looks like Elton Brand) and get his release down. I guess even though he is a post player I'll do it anyway.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:47 AM   #84
Banned

OVR: 0

I've tried pretty much every slider set posted on these boards and I have to say, these sliders DEFINITELY yielded the best, most realistic results I've seen by far. The only thing I feel needed tweaking was human steals down a few notches. I know PITP looks high, but honestly, it played a VERY good game, they took plenty of mid-range jumpers. A few screenshots:

Old 10-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #85
Pro

OVR: 9

Future you the man for these bro. A few minor tweaks like I posted before and this is the best experience out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #86
MVP

OVR: 17

Very encouraging guys.

I didn't get to play as much as I wouldve liked last night (only got to play one game--PHO(Me) @ DEN)

I agree about the steals and fouls issues. I've raised shooting fouls to 65, and may raise commit fouls a bit, but Id like to play a couple game before determining how much. As for steals, I want to experiment more with relationship between steal and steal success. I want to reduce steals but I have to determine the best way to go about it.

For people lowering stamina--I'd suggest not doing that. Maybe lower it 5, but not much more. Once you take these into Association and progressive fatigue kicks in, I imagine you will have guys getting way too tired out there. Instead, when you fire up your 360 and play your first game, take a second controller and go to the computers team and into the coaching settings. Change their subs from fatigue to rotation. You don't have to do this before every game. As long as your system is on, those settings will be in effect. I'm not sure if you save your settings they will stay saved, but I know game to game they carryover. I am not seeing issues with subs so they may save with your settings. Not sure on that.

Another thing, CPU layup has to go back to 44. At 43 they miss bunnies, and even blew a couple wide open ones. never really saw that at 44.

Changes (all of these are on the front page):

Dunking Ability-36
Layup Success-44 (User should already be at 44)
On-Ball Defense-35

An important change:
Speed-50 for Human, 47 for CPU

The problem with fast breaks is that the CPU gets back entirely to fast on defense. Next time you get a rebound/steal and try to get a fastbreak, pay attention to how the CPU gets back on D. Those guys have jetpacks on. The speed rating affects how fast you can run with turbo, and on breaks it seems like the CPU can simply just run faster than you, thus they get back in time to set up their D killing your fast break. I'm not sure if 47 is the right setting, but its a start. The break should loosen up a bit. I may take it to 48, but lets see.

Glad to see you guys are enjoying these. Keep me posted on your results

Last edited by the_future420; 10-14-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:08 PM   #87
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Everyone seems happy with these, so after lunch I'm gonna give them a try and see what I get. I really want to start an association (with PHX), but won't until I get the (seemingly) perfect set. I'll post my stats after I play. I will probably run my Suns vs Pistons (to hopefully get a really good defensive challenge).
Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
Everyone seems happy with these, so after lunch I'm gonna give them a try and see what I get. I really want to start an association (with PHX), but won't until I get the (seemingly) perfect set. I'll post my stats after I play. I will probably run my Suns vs Pistons (to hopefully get a really good defensive challenge).
Yeah I'm with you bro. I really want to start up my Bulls association. I'm not the type to constantly tweak sliders every game, because there will be variation. I hope to have final sliders posted by this weekend so me and everyone else can get to the real fun--association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »