Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is not really a bug or glitch but I feel this should recieve a patch, NBA Today - After playing around with this, this kind of sucks because after playing around I found that if you adjust the lineup, rotations or tendencies or add some more classic players to the classic teams, that the game will not connect to NBA Today with that roster anymore. So that means if we even change a players jump shot or want to adjust certain players playing time because these might be small things that we don't agree with the 2K roster, then we basically can't even see the NBA Today feature. This was a problem to me last year in NBA 2K10, I thought they would give a little more free will in NBA Today 2K11. I hope this gets patched, cause sometimes the roster updates from the 2KInsider aren't the greatest. For offline NBA Today games/feature we should have full control on what we want to do with that roster as long as its the latest one. I hope this gets patched.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just beat all the Jordan challenges and wanted to try out the Jordan my player, but since everyone is experiencing glitches for my player, anyone having any glitches for the Jordan one?
Old 10-10-2010, 12:12 AM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure if someone has already posted this, but this happened while i played my player. I'm on the Spurs and we are playing against the sixers. The game is close, and with half a quarter to go louis williams fouls out of the game. The problem is that he never left the game. The cpu never subbed him out, and because of that he made the winning shot. I'm wondering if anyone else had a problem like this.

My Teams:
NBA: Sacramento Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon13 Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithahundred
PS3 VERSION

ISSUE: when I press the ps3 home button on my controller during a game...specifically my player mode, the game starts flashing during gameplay
I had that happen to me, where the gameplay was flashing constantly while I was playing in an exhibition game. The only thing was, it happened right when I earned a trophy DURING that game.

Occurred after I earned the steals trophy (whatever it's called), and I tried playing through it, but it was like a strobe light on the court. Even in replays, it was showing those flashes as they happened in real time.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 0

( xbox 360) I'm on my 35 game of my player's regular season, and my xbox freezes when I try to play the next game. I am able to do everything else i.e shootarounds, scrimmage, and pickup games; as soon as I select "play next game", though, it freezes. Other then that, 2k11 been DA BOMB SON!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just been hit with the My Player freeze and can see why everyone is complaining and moaning about it. Happened in my 3rd game, best game to date aswell, and have to reload it in hope that will actually work.

2K haven't done anything to improve their reputation with this glitch.

Last edited by SladeRider; 10-10-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #159
Banned

OVR: 4

I WISH My Player would freeze BEFORE I begin a game.

It ANGERS me when i finish a game and as its loading the press conference my entire xbox freeezes. Its like a middle finger in my face after playing and doing well in a game.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #160
Banned

OVR: 6

There are a few things that make this great game feel like an unfinished game. The association glitch where every team drafts the same player in the draft, only one team can actually sign him, then the rest of the draft class is flooded into the FA pool.

That's terrible. It ruins an association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »