Home

***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread*** within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #1657
Banned

a_maz_ing's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

The only thing i haven't heard them talk about that the game needs to improve on 2k11 are:
-Rebounding. My Team's AI were terrible rebounders, mostly due to a lack of effort. No matter that i had the CPU's rebounding on 0 and mine on 99, I still lost many rebounding battles.

-An overhead pass. Nothing worse then having an open teammate down court, way in front of the defender but when you throw it it is a line drive and the CPU intercepts it.

-most importantly:
RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY! THE WAIT IS KILLING ME.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #1658
MVP

stizz's Arena

OVR: 16

A bit late for 2k12, but (if it's not already implemented) I wish there was the option to have the created team's name, with a variety of fonts, on the jerseys, instead of the logo.

No teams that I can think of, at the moment anyways, actually have the teams logo on the jersey, only the team name.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #1659
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik
24/7 online would be sick.
Sick isn't even the phrase . That mode was so much fun!

Sent from Nathan Joseph
Old 09-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #1660
Rookie

OVR: 3

transform the pickup lobby into a street court where everyone can warm up and shoot around while waiting for more players to join (like real pickup games).
Old 09-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #1661
Rookie

OVR: 0

good job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #1662
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: ***Official NBA 2K12 Wishlist Thread***

NBA 2K13 Wishlist – PLEASE READ!!
Online Crew

Suggestion #1
• 2k you guys need to separate the crew games for users who want 2 start a crew with only my-players & nba rosters or crews games with just nba rosters & no my-players. There should be an option 4 that. Some people don’t want 2 play crew with there myplayers & just want 2 play nba roster crew games, u feel me.

Suggestion #2
• 2k you guys did an EXCELLENT job with the playcalling for 2k12, it looks flawless. But im telling you the online crew family desperately wants to practice the new plays, playcalling & do scrimmages & scout users before they go into actual ranked crew game. We definitely asking for that.

Suggestion #3
• 2k the online family absolutely LOVES crew games but its needs more of a Driven OBJECTIVE & PURPOSE. The online leaderboard has always been competitive in trying 2 reach #1, but there are some crews members & users who want more than just fighting & logging hrs. & hrs. just 2 reach #1 by just playing more games & just getting W/L’s. Nnahhh, how about we implement a incentive like Online Crew of Month or incorporate a The NBA CREW Playoff bracking system where maybe the top 30crews play each other and then the last 2 crew’s play for the championship & Tah-Da GOLD & GLORY (& david stern there & everything with the comffetti).

Suggestion #4 – Online Crew Association
• Since NBA2k12 decided to start Online Associations, I believe the next step moving forward is to implement the crew games into the association. Meaning that, now everything I included, mentioned & suggested above gets put into this feature online mode & this will move 2k into another GALAXY of online gaming.

Thank You 2k Please Consider my Suggestions for 2K13

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »