Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #225
Rookie

DoWork's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon13 Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

Thanks for the heads up about this! I upgraded to 2k11 primarily because of the new Legend teams & because of Jordan. In ranked team up games we got to at least play with some of the Legend teams online in 2k11. I thought for sure with all the time and effort 2k put into all of the Legend teams for 2k12 that for sure they would let us use them online this year even more. What a huge disappointment! The game looks great with all the improvements to the overall gameplay, but it looks like they have dropped the ball on the online play again. I'm gonna cancel my pre-order of the game & wait till next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

SWEET! Waited all week for some type of response to this (as the devs and many of you have claimed is coming) only to find an Audio Insight today...with a nice little mention that Presentation Insight was next (with date TBD). Still no word on online. We've waited 2 years for any hint that they've improved online in any way...but even when bad news breaks, they don't respond. I guess if they ignore us, we'll go away. I'm about to...this is the game I'm most excited for by far, but there's a TON of great games coming out in the next month...and none of them disrespect their online players like 2K has over the last 7 years.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah seems like avoiding the question until release is the strategy here. We have to remember that although 2K is not EA, they are still a business. Keeping hush on this until release to avoid killing any potential customers.....This could have easily been addressed/explained via Ronnie2K's twitter posts. I haven't asked him directly on twitter yet, because he's giving the automated "wait and see response". Maybe we should all go to twitter and ask him so that it puts on pressure to answer or at least airs out the issue to other fans who may have not heard it yet.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #228
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't recall Ronnie 2k or any other 2k developers or 2k marketing team ever saying or confirming or promising that there will have an online insight this year. Of course I could be very wrong about this so my apologies in advance if it has already been confirmed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »