Home

NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Legends Not Available Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #33
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: (DeadSpin) Legends will NOT be available Online

[quote=Nakeja71;2042869863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cladyclad
I had it with 2k no legends online is just mind-boggling. Every year wit these 2k pricks. Improving gameplay graphics and other stupid stuff. Wat about the people who want different color headbands atleast ten different uniforms, and most of all different type of elbow pads. Im sick of it 2k. 2014 cant come any sooner. Cant wait for Elite.[/quote

I have to stop drinking
Gameplay and Graphics are not important... If it was not for Game play and Graphic Improvements the game would look like this(No Offense ):

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

Last edited by Paul Pierce_OS; 09-17-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Given dint sound right...
Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #34
Pro

Control-X's Arena

OVR: 15

Reading this article feels like being hit by a prime Mike Tyson uppercut. ****ing knocked me out cold. I pre-ordered the game already because of these awesome legends in it but what's the reason why 2K won't make them available for us to play online? Not even unranked? I need to know why.

Not a deal-breaker but this is just unacceptable and very disappointing.

Dr. J
1976_Bird 1986_Magic 1987_Chuck 1993_Pip 1994_MJ 1996_GP 1996_Shaq 2000_AI 2001_Kobe 2006

Old 09-17-2011, 08:40 PM   #35
Rookie

Meldlm's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
then act like they've been deceived or betrayed by 2K.
Ya I mean it's not like 2k has been telling us that once unlocked, the teams would be available in all modes of play for a few months now right?

Oh wait...that's right, they HAVE been saying that!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 08:43 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

They should at least have a Greatest online team-up mode cause with all the teams its gonna be impossible to play with all the legend teams in a straight team-up mode. I understand that it's supposed to be a big deal to unlock the teams so that makes things a little more complicated.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #37
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Its like the logic things that come to mind do not get implemented in these games. The whole legends thing vs cpu will get boring very quick. Having a unranked legends mode online to select from the classic teams would of given the game some more replay value.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 0

I hate to say i told yall so..... But... I mean look at it this way.. Least all of yall know now that 2k only cares about offline n thats it.. They dont even care about online at all.. Its sad cuz im an online gamer n love to play online.. But 2k is jus not an online gm as we can see..

I mean is it dat hard to make jus a classic team lobby for jus unrank games n a rank games for only classic teams only tho?? Guess it is lol.. But wat can u expect when the majority of gamers on this site always say that 2k is an Offline gm.. Well guess yall got wat u deserve deal wit it....
Old 09-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #39
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Ah...well...I kinda saw this coming. I was skeptical the classic teams were going to be useable (Online anyway).

This doesn't really affect me much anyway. Having been a strictly offline gamer until this year (I didn't have Xbox Live/internet connection) I'd rather they gimp the online(As in it being similiar to the offline expereince), than gimp the offline because not everyone has an internet connection/xbox live/psn.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #40
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
An Explanation would be great..
Wont make a difference.

If was explained why the new Cavs court wasnt in the game last year (until the patch) and people acted like the devs were liars. There isnt really a answer they can give to stop people from being ridiculous.

(though I do feel you guys dissapointment, I would like the classic teams online)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »