Home

Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12???

This is a discussion on Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders For MY Player NBA 2k12???

what we (2k included) need :

1. sliders for MP
2. detect hacked MP as soon as they connect the 2k server, instantly ban the gamer's GT from 2k server for tampering the game.. let them pay 8$ for another GT they gonna give up real quick

might be a noob comment as idk how the server works for 2k nor who owns it really, but if it's possible, then let's go
Old 09-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #18
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx Qontrolz xX
what we (2k included) need :

1. sliders for MP
2. detect hacked MP as soon as they connect the 2k server, instantly ban the gamer's GT from 2k server for tampering the game.. let them pay 8$ for another GT they gonna give up real quick

might be a noob comment as idk how the server works for 2k nor who owns it really, but if it's possible, then let's go
1. Sliders as have been mentioned would make the game beyond easy. You say to yourself " oh but I won't do anything unrealistic!" that may be you but so many others will instantly realize this is an easy way to put up ridiculous stats for huge chunks of Skill Points.

2. Not that simple you can easily hack within the limits of the game (i.e. not 7'6 uncapped) but legitimate in terms of height and skill caps. Pretty much the easy route, not that easy to detect.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
1. Sliders as have been mentioned would make the game beyond easy. You say to yourself " oh but I won't do anything unrealistic!" that may be you but so many others will instantly realize this is an easy way to put up ridiculous stats for huge chunks of Skill Points.

2. Not that simple you can easily hack within the limits of the game (i.e. not 7'6 uncapped) but legitimate in terms of height and skill caps. Pretty much the easy route, not that easy to detect.
1. sure some ppl would think and do that but i prefer them to do that than taking a usb drive and 2 minutes of their time to create a 99 monster, that would at least force them to play the mode, which isn't the case now

2. actually in 2k11 u couldn't chose the number of skill points u get by hacking the game, it was always something ridiculous like 2 millions SP (or may be 200K not sure) that u could then spend where u wanted.. so may be 2k could recognize hacked players just by the number of SP they have

edit : if anybody has a usb drive (i don't : / ) do the test, go to YT to see how to hack a player, takes 5 minutes, and u'll see the crazy amount of SP u automatically get

Last edited by Xx Qontrolz xX; 09-18-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #20
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx Qontrolz xX
1. sure some ppl would think and do that but i prefer them to do that than taking a usb drive and 2 minutes of their time to create a 99 monster, that would at least force them to play the mode, which isn't the case now

2. actually in 2k11 u couldn't chose the number of skill points u get by hacking the game, it was always something ridiculous like 2 millions SP (or may be 200K not sure) that u could then spend where u wanted.. so may be 2k could recognize hacked players just by the number of SP they have

edit : if anybody has a usb drive (i don't : / ) do the test, go to YT to see how to hack a player, takes 5 minutes, and u'll see the crazy amount of SP u automatically get
1. Doesn't really solve the problem just band aids it.

2. You can unlock your skill points, then set them back to a realistic limit it isn't remotely difficult to do. Now once the value for money is found it'll bee just as easy, then seri out back to a realistic value.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:13 PM   #21
Rookie

aarf .. i give up.. **** those hackers for real
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 02:11 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
1. Doesn't really solve the problem just band aids it.

2. You can unlock your skill points, then set them back to a realistic limit it isn't remotely difficult to do. Now once the value for money is found it'll bee just as easy, then seri out back to a realistic value.

If I remember correctly , there is another stat called "nba games played" or something like that right?

If you see a 99 overall player with 5 nba games played, he is obviously hacked (don't know if hackers can hex edit this value). If they see a 7'0 C with 99 in 3pt, he is obviously hacked.

I don't think it's complicated to detect those players, 2k are the damn developers of the game. They could add something like "time played" and have easily another way to spot hackers. A guy with 2 hours played with 99 rating?

But sadly it looks like once they got our money, 2k doesn't really care about fixing the game, and they obviously don't care about the online as well

Last edited by kingg d; 09-19-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

the only reason I want sliders in MP is so I can use my SIM Sliders.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 AM   #24
Rookie

Ken North's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
so they should just make it easier then besides fixing it..................make sense..............smh
If this doesn't make sense to you, that's your problem.

By disallowing sliders they are not just making it harder to cheat, they're also taking away the Sim gaming opportunity for the 99.7% of players who do not cheat.

Moreover, the people who do cheat wouldn't care. They're still not going to spend a ton of time to play their char up, they're just going to edit it straight up to where they want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingg d
If you see a 99 overall player with 5 nba games played, he is obviously hacked (don't know if hackers can hex edit this value). If they see a 7'0 C with 99 in 3pt, he is obviously hacked.
Anything can be edited. If it is in the game, it has a database entry in the .cmg file. if it has a database entry, you can change it. Simple as that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »