Home

Play a Season With Real Rosters and Stats?

This is a discussion on Play a Season With Real Rosters and Stats? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Play a Season With Real Rosters and Stats?

so i want to play a season and go with the current stat updates and rosters (including injuries and trades) of the real nba.

does the game do that on season mode? or do you need to go association? never really tried playing a season since 2k6 i believe and i just want to play a season that goes along with actual current rosters, injuries, rotations, and trades of the real nba as the season goes along.

i dont care about making my own trades to make my team better. i also dont want the CPU to do trades on its own. just current rosters as it changes in the nba.

any way to do this?

thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Play a Season With Real Rosters and Stats?

nothing? am i the only one who wants to play a season where stats and rosters get updated with the real stats and rosters... and injuries?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just start association mode and controll all the teams. You only play games you want but have complete control over every team to keep it up to date w trades, rotations, whatever else you want
Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObliviousBaller
Just start association mode and controll all the teams. You only play games you want but have complete control over every team to keep it up to date w trades, rotations, whatever else you want
no way for it to update on its own and just control 1 team? i thought that was a feature since way back but didnt really play much single player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »