Home

NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 12
NBA 2K12 - Bugs and Glitches (360, PS3)

as the game will soon be out, and is already in the hands of some community members, I think a Bugs/Glitches thread is in order.
If a mode could sticky this and christen the thread title it could be nice.

Returning bug from 2K9/10/11 - the GameTrack bug

Platform: All (PS3/PC/XBOX360)

Game mode: During games

Bug/Glitch description: Since 2K9 (maybe before, game only came to the PC then) the Gametrack feature has been broken. When playing long (at least 10-12 minutes per Q) games it looses track of shots. Meaning that by the end of the game the shot chart will not display shots taken during the first and most of the second Q.

I can't for the life of me understand why they haven't fixed it. I mean it is probably just a matter of increasing the cache size or memory allocation for it so that the new data doesn't overwrite the old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K12: The Official Bugs & Glitches Thread (360/PS3)

Platform: PS3

Game Mode: Training Camp

Description: Dont know if its a glitch or the way it was designed to be but.......

After completion of training camp, if you want to go back in and work on a certain aspect within the shooting camp like the step back jump shot, you have to complete the entire shooting drill over in ORDER just to get to the specific area you want to work on.

You would think it would allow you to work on what you want upon completion but maybe thats just me. Is anybody else running into this? {PS3}

Last edited by SaC_KiNg09; 10-02-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Banned

gmcrb28's Arena

OVR: 9

WOW this is stupid

System: 360

Glitch: After unlocking all the legend teams start up any mode. Leave the mode and go to the home screen. Then go the NBA's Greatest Mode and the teams become locked again but it says you have 15/15 completed games. All you have to do is select the chanllenge then leave and it gives you the teams back but it definitely is a glitch. Anybody else getting this?
Old 10-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Guys please try to use the format that the OP has used ie. Platform, Game Mode, Detailed description of what the bug is and what you did to get it.

2k do read these forums and need to re-create the exact situation the bug appeared in for them to fix it. Cheers
Old 10-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Platform: PS3

Game mode: During games

Bug/Glitch description: Sound is off some areas are louder than others...

If you play the Bill Russel era game you don't get the old timey commentary sound affect which they advertised.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

Platform: XBOX360

Game mode: Practice mode / During Games

Bug/Glitch description: Camera Change in Practice mode
Camera angles in practice mode were at default set to 'Press', but after having gone trough different modes, it is suddenly defaulting to the 2k cam. When you reset that camera to Press in practice, the camera is also set to Press in games. When you change to Broadcast in games, it resets in practice to the 2K cam.

Bug/Glitch description: During games
Not so much a 'glitch' but it seems that with most teams the 2 guard brings up the ball instead of the point guard. For example, playing the Jordan Hornets challenge, Jordan was the one bringing the ball upcourt every time, not Pippen or BJ Armstrong.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Platform: All (PS3)

Game mode: all

Bug/Glitch description:

the Fatigue slider does not work correctly and it is backwards.on default players rarely ever get tired. i play 12 min quarters and can go the whole game without subbing if i chose to.

plus the slider is backwards. you have to move it UP in order for players to get tired. it should be the other way around. i had to put mines at 75 to see a normal fatigue rate.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
Platform: All (PS3)

Game mode: all

Bug/Glitch description:

the Fatigue slider does not work correctly and it is backwards.on default players rarely ever get tired. i play 12 min quarters and can go the whole game without subbing if i chose to.

plus the slider is backwards. you have to move it UP in order for players to get tired. it should be the other way around. i had to put mines at 75 to see a normal fatigue rate.
I don't think that is backwards. It makes sense to me, the higher the fatigue sliders the faster the players fatigue. If the slider was named "Stamina" then yes it would be backwards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »