Home

What 5 "Signature Skills" are you going to use for your "My Player" and WHY????

This is a discussion on What 5 "Signature Skills" are you going to use for your "My Player" and WHY???? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What 5 "Signature Skills" are you going to use for your "My Player" and WHY????

6'6-6'8 sg/sf 195-210Lbs

Lock down defender

Shot creater

Microwave

Finisher

Closer

I want my player to be like a Kobe/ T-Mac kind of player when they were younger well more importantly T-Mac at a younger stage and more of a Kobe player at 27-30.

Last edited by sirfreshalot718; 09-17-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What 5 "Signature Skills" are you going to use for your "My Player" and WHY????

6'8 SF

Highlight Film
Shot Creator
Finisher
Lockdown Defender
Chasedown Artist/ Heat Rentention / Microwave/ Closer (One of these idk yet but im leaning towards Closer)
Old 09-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frbroussard
First of all, Im jacked up that 2k is bringing back online "Pick Up" games for "My Player" this year. There is no better feeling then hoopin somebody up on a virtual basketball court other than actually doing it in REAL LIFE. Everybody has there own preference of game modes. But in 2k11 mine was the "My Player" "Pick Up" game mode. Where you and 9 other strangers can go ball out. So what that being said let me run down my 5 "Signature Skills" I will use for "My Player" this year and tell you why. Im a point guard and I have a hunch that every "My Player" point guard will have the "Signature Skill" "Ankle Breaker" sooooo

Defense first:
1. Lock Down Defender - when a player tries to go all willy nillie AND 1 style using the "Ankle Breaker" I can neutralizes his moves.

2. Pick Pocket - There is no better feeling when you take somebodies cookies while they are dribbling and you go lay it in or get a dunk on the other end.

Offense second
3. Floor General - This "Signature Skill" is to counter "Lockdown Defender". Im the type of guard that likes to get where i want to on the floor to create for my teammates.

4. Dimer - Im a pass first guard, so at times i might go in for a layup and the help defense comes. I can dish it out to teammate for a easy shot.

5. Ankle Breaker - Like I mentioned before, I like to get where I want to on the court at all times, so if I can break someone down to make an easy pass for an assist, then thats what im going to do.

My game style as a point guard: I would rather have 4 points and 15 assist, Than 30 points and 0 assist.

My Game Tag XBOX 360: Souf Sil 4 Lil
Myplayer name: Brandon Justice, look for him, HE IS NIIIIIICE!
You still play pickup games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
7'1 285 Pound Mammoth of a Center

Eraser: You won't come into my house with that weak ish! I'm bringing the 90's back. GET THAT OUTTA HERE!!!

Lockdown Defender: You think you can post me up, or break me down on a pick and roll? That's dead!!!! You ain't got nothing!!!!

Scrapper: I'm getting every rebound, loose ball, anything!!!! I'm pulling down 20 boards a game guarenteed.

Chasedown Artist: Oh you think you have the upperhand on me during a break? Ok, watch your back i'm coming for you.

Finisher: Once i'm in the paint, there is no stopping me. Just give up....
Lol! Now thats what im talkin about! Aye I feel you bro! Strait up beastn!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
You still play pickup games?
Naw I havnt since 2k11. Ive been patiently waiting to bust some a** this year tho! LOl!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

word Trini! can't wait to get back, I miss yall guys man. Will be back sometime in the spring.
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 09-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

6'11" Power Forward / Center

1. Spot Up Shooter - On the Pick-and-Pop, I'll be draining shots like Chris Bosh or Kevin Garnett out there.

2. Post Proficiency - I will be faking fools out of their shoes like what Hakeem did to D-Rob in '95 and draining fadeaways from the post like Dirk.

3. Finisher - When I cut to the hoop on the Pick-and-Roll or just take it to the basket in general, I am finishing the play, so you better foul me hard.

4. Posterizer - I will be an unstoppable juggernaut on the Pick-and-Roll. Get in my way, and you'll regret it.

5. Eraser - Challenge me, and you'll think twice about going to the paint for a basket. I go hard in the paint, you hear?

Athletic build - A monster in pick-and-roll situations, with the Finisher/Posterizer combo, expect And-1s all day, everyday. With the Spot Up Shooter perk, I'll knock down mid-range shots from the pick-and-pop with ease. I can kill you in the post with Post Proficiency when I'm not destroying you in the pick-and-roll game, and with Eraser, I can control the paint.

Player Comparison - A Prime Shawn Kemp or Kevin Garnett with lesser defense.

Xbox 360 GT: IxX JTP XxI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Microwave and Anti Freeze. My player's name will be mr. weather.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »