Home

Which team for association? 2k13

This is a discussion on Which team for association? 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Which team for association? 2k13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
Im going with the Detroit Pistons.

PG-Brandon Knight great shooter get compared alot to Mr.Billups

SG-Rodney Stuckey-Allen Iverson and Billups have been washed off the team just because Dumars is in love with his game so much

SF-Tayshaun Prince-Longest tenure as a Piston(Ben Wallce left then came back doesn't count) veteran still feels it up never misses a game

PF-Greg Monroe 1 of the best young underrated big men in the game making the transition to what I feel is his more natural position at PF.

C-Andre Drummond-Who hasn't he got compared to?From Dwight all the way to Amare.Drummond has alot he needs to prove not looking for much his rookie year just rebound play good D but year 2-3 hopefully he and Monroe will create a dominant 1-2.

6th man-Corey Maggette-Not who he used to be but savy veteran was brought in from Bobcats via trade hope he contribute.

Back up PG-Will Bynum-If Rodney Stuckey continues to not improve Bynum will find himself given more minutes down the stretch.

Back up SG-Damien Wilkens will probably lose alot of his minutes to our younger players.

Back up PF-Jason Maxiell-He could lose this role if Charlie V comes in camp in shape and ready to play.

Back C-Open competition going let guys get some minutes then go from there might bring in a d-league player or 2.

Side Notes-Going forward everyone at the end of the season will be evaluated from the Head coach all the way down to the cheerleaders hope Brandon Knight will improve as a floor general and Greg Monroe can hopefully make the all-star team this year.Big questions for Rodney Stuckey if his shot is still flat and he's being selfish and not playing on the defensive end he will probably find his way out during the trade deadline.Kim English,Kyle Singler and Khris Middleton will get scrap time and development in the d-league as the season winds downs they will be gove the chance to start.Head coach Lawrence Frank is on the hot seat

afaik wilkins won't be returning to the team
Old 09-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
This is my basic plan as well...

Although I think the young Russian guard they signed( I forget his name, but it is Russian ) will have a greater then expected impact, especially with AK-47 on the team acting as mentor - I can see him backing both Rubio and Roy or even taking over as a starter if there is an injury.
Yeah it's Alexey Shved, I know all be using my twolves. We finally may have a decent shot at the playoffs but I don't want to get to excited.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo55
afaik wilkins won't be returning to the team
Austin Daye it is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #12
Pro

BRxSKINSx's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm going with the Hornets.... Me and a few friends gonna start a casual OA... Davis, Gordon, and Rivers.... Young and talented.... May make a few trades or signings, but those 3 are Un-moveable....... No deal can get me to move either.....

Gamertag BR xSKINSx
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
no crew again? really? i'd put my hand through a window right now if i didn't have to deal with the aftermath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
CREW MODE is like Retro Air Jordans. & Pick Up Games are like a pair of Shaqs from Walmart.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 14

Always played with the Magic, but.......ya lol
So, I think I might roll with the Nets. Always liked Williams and I don't think Humphries gets enough credit for his productivity. Add in a brand new arena in Brooklyn and maybe Jay-Z next hit will be about me lol.
If not them, then the Nuggets. George Karl is a class act and I've always been a fan of the Birdman!
Old 09-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
Banned

Houston Rockets.

Completely rebuilding.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:27 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Including for their primary/ secondary postions
Denver Nuggets

PG: Ty Lawson/ Andre Miller/ Evan Fournier/ Julyan Stone
SG: Andre Iguodala/ Jordan Hamilton/ Corey Brewer/ Andre Miller/ Evan Fournier/ Julyan Stone
SF: Danilo Gallinari/ Wilson Chandler/ Andre Iguodala/ Jordan Hamilton/ Quincy Miller
PF: Kenneth Faried/ Wilson Chandler/ Anthony Randolph/ Danilo Gallinari/ Kosta Koufos
C: JaVale McGee/ Kosta Koufos/ Timofey Mozgov

Will most likely stay pat and work with the guys that I got. On paper, that is a scary team and we can really do some damage. If anything, I may trade Wilson Chandler and one or two benchwarmers for cap space and picks while my man Manimal grows. Anthony Randolph would get a huge weight thrust upon his shoulders but I would trust him.

Last edited by Tymes Rhymes; 09-22-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #16
Rookie

Bobcats. Gonna make mkg the next Michael jordan and walker will be better then Westbrook in a few years under my gmness

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »