Home

What happened to Kareem, Dr. J., and C-Webb?

This is a discussion on What happened to Kareem, Dr. J., and C-Webb? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What happened to Kareem, Dr. J., and C-Webb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Calling those guys celebs is a reach for most of them. I will agree Bieber and of course Jay Z are celebs but the other guys...not so much.
what do you want me to call them lol and I was making a point they prob got more money
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul316us
what do you want me to call them lol and I was making a point they prob got more money
Honestly, I hope they did not pay any of the celebs other than JayZ for his other involvement. I mean seriously, does anybody care to even play with that team. I just assumed they were fans of the game as well and just said...hey...can you put me in? I cant stand the thought of another Jersey Shore paycheck.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm not buying this year if Dr. J and Kareem are not available online. My buddies and I are old school guys from the 80s and we've been drooling with the aspects of playing with our heroes online against each other. But if the created "lookalikes" for DrJ and Kareem, CWeb, etc are not playable online, we are all passing this year. The classic teams are the only teams we really want.

We can just use previous 2Ks for the current team with updated rosters.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #28
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

You would think with LD2K being on OS a couple times a day that he could have responded to this and let us know what the deal is with legend teams. I PM'd him but of course no response which is ok but he could pop on this thread and post something for us classic team guys. I guess if you don't want to play with Bieber or create your own shoes your out of luck this year.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 8

BTW does anyone know if we can edit the legends we do have? Like position especially. I am going to do a season mode with current/legend players and a couple of teams have two legends that play the same position but one of them is listed as a SG/SF on his wiki page so I was going to move him to SG so they can both start.

And yeah they are "celebs" man lol but you know what I meant.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
You would think with LD2K being on OS a couple times a day that he could have responded to this and let us know what the deal is with legend teams. I PM'd him but of course no response which is ok but he could pop on this thread and post something for us classic team guys. I guess if you don't want to play with Bieber or create your own shoes your out of luck this year.
I don't know who LD2K is, but I'm assuming he's a 2K employee. They don't give bad news about their games. So when they don't give an answer, or are very vague about it, the answer is no.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #31
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

I can care less about playing with players from the 70's and earlier. I would like to have C.Webb back.

Does C.Webb have a twitter, somebody ask him.

They added Pippen kinda late, maybe their is hope for him still in a roster update.

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 09-29-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think that we should all tweet Kareem, Dr. J, and C-Webb and try to convince them to be in Nba 2k13 - kind of like what we all did to scottie pippen. What do you guys think? I honestly think it's a disgrace to put these teams in without the superstars on their teams. As a result, these teams are more than likely not going to be used online without their superstars and it will cause more people to use other teams. This is a disgrace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »