Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #1057
Pro

mikko1995's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Finished a game against the Clippers, finished with 34PTS-5REB-8AST and when it's loading the MyCareer menu, it just says there was an error in with the server, so it sends me to the main menu and sets me four games back to play vs. the T'Wolves.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #1058
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

This is Xbox
Inbounds glitch the guy just stands there well over the violation inbounding the ball. I always have to go over switch the team and call a time-out and it's fixed it only occurs sometimes though. Pretty sure it's been mentioned on here somewhere.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #1059
Just started!

OVR: 0

Ps3
12-29-12
Whats the bug?
So I started a game in my career like 2nd seAson. I saved and quit in the middle of it. I go back and play the game do the interview after and then after the interview it says error communicating with server and quits the whole game mode. If I load it up again and just quit the game it still says the same thing so I can't move on whatsoever. I created another my career and same thing. So my career is non existent right now.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....).
My career

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Anytime you start a game it won't work after you finish

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Everytime
Do you have video or pictures?

No but I can get either if necessary
Old 12-31-2012, 04:32 PM   #1060
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Whats the bug? Whenever i select myplayer blacktop online, it says " Crawl before you ball! Start your career by selecting mycareer on the main menu before showcasing your skills in myplayer blacktop online". The problem is i already started mycareer and i'm already half way threw the season. My guy isn't that good though. Is that why it won't let me player myplayer blacktop online? I called 2k and they told me that its a common bug that they'll fix in a future update but did any of you guys hear ever experience this glitch and does anyone know how to fix it?

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Online myplayer blacktop

Whenever i click on myplayer blacktop online it happens.

Always.

No.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #1061
Just started!

Whats the bug?
Any part of the game involving voices is missing. (i.e. No commentary during gameplay, no pre-game talk for keygames, no voices for post-game interviews)

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Gameplay for my team, association & my player mode.

Not sure.

It started randomly i think around the time My Player got to all-star weekend (not sure if its causal). I only play my player keygames. But once it happened, it stayed that way. Even when i change the presentation audio sliders, there were no changes.

no.

p.s. also after the update, I'm still not getting the twitter feeds in my player after all star weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #1062
Rookie

[quote=kefun;2044572607]Whats the bug?
Not sure if this has been brought up before but I'd never seen it, online match up I had a breakaway dunk with Pachulia that went in plus the foul, and the call was OUT OF BOUNDS and the ball was awarded to my opponent! I replayed it just to see my eyes didn't trick me, but the ball clearly slammed through plus I got hacked, yet it was called Out of Bounds (the ball never even left the court)
Lucky for me my opponent was a great sport and turned the ball back over to me and intentionally let me score!

Online quick match

Random

Only seen it once

No
Old 01-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #1063
Just started!

Question Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

I just got NBA2K13 for XBOX 360, and shooting is frustrating me! About half of the time that I press X, my player shoots. The other half of the time, he just stands there while icons appear over the other players. The only thing I can do at that point is chuck a blind pass or travel. It seems to happen more when I'm in the paint, but that could just be coincidence.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Old 01-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #1064
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
I have no idea if this is a bug or glitch but...

I bought the Spanish Commentary DLC thinking it would just give an extra option in the Presentation settings to switch between English and Spanish commentary. But you have to switch the console's language to Spanish before you load the game to get that option to actually show up. When the game is in it's regular English language you can't choose the Spanish commentary even when it has been purchased.

I thought it was just going to be like other games with multi-language options but it's not.
Still no workaround for this? What a bummer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »