Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #233
NtG
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: Xbox 360

Whats the bug?
The officials went to review if my shot beat the shot clock, they took a while and determined it was good, but, right after they were done reviewing, the game immediately called a 5 second inbound violation on my opponent and I ended up with the ball back.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Online quick match

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
It might have been triggered by me repeatedly pressing "A" during the review process, not sure.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
not sure, I would assume it could happen often

Do you have video or pictures?
I do not.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #234
Rookie

OVR: 0

PS3

Whats the bug? SCOREBOARD DISSAPEARS IN BLACKTOP

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) BLACKTOP

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? AFTER EVERY FIRST REPLAY IN A GAME, THE SCOREBOARD GOES.

How often can the bug be reproduced? PLAYED THREE TIMES, HAPPENED EVERY TIME.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #235
NtG
Rookie

OVR: 2

Whats the bug?
Standings (i think its standings haven't really paid attention) overlay comes up in the middle of the screen during a dead ball and stays there for 5 seconds afterward if you inbound the ball fast. It completely stops you from being able to play the game for like 5 seconds.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

Happens every time they start talking about standings during a dead ball and the overlay appears

i'm guessing every time they talk about standings during a dead ball

no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #236
Just started!

My Career keeps freezing online in a game wont let me end the game or quit.
Cant Get Anywhere on My Career only pass the opening game. PLEASE FIX AND THANKS.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #237
Just started!

Whats the bug?
I am only earning SP in mycareer as opposed to VC, i earned the VC during the first 2 games then after shutting off my xbox and playing again the next day im now earning only SP, and i'm online, not offline

MyCareer

Im really not sure what triggered it, its just something that happened overnight, so now i can't but any apparel or gear for my player, im fully online and am not earning VC, it's becoming a bit frustrating, i hope i'm not wasting my time and that when this issue does get fixed the SP will convert to VC.

It's ongoing, hasn't stopped, i've tried several times to disconnect and reconnect to my online service but to no avail

i guess if asked to i can provide some.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #238
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whats the bug?When assigning offensive plays in OA and clicking on "submit changes" i get a prompt that says "network problem" or something along those lines. I was trying to assign different offensive plays for Taj Gibson and Boozer.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? OA

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Happens every time I try to save anything new to the playbook.

[b]How often can the bug be reproduced? Every time I try to assign new plays.

Do you have video or pictures? no
Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 1

Excluding OA, every online mode has no commentary!
Xbox 360
Occurs every online game.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 10

Platform: ps3

Bug/glitch: After changing my player's nickname, the PA announcer calls everyone on my team who scores in home games by my players nickname.

Can this bug be re-created: Yes, I was trying to find a work around for the PA announcer always refering to my players nickname, instead of his real name. After you create your my player, if you change his nickname @ any point after that, the PA calls that name out for everyone on your team when they score.

Video/pics: No, but I will make a video this weekend showing that you can indeed choose a name from the 2k name database, and PA will only call out your nickname. I will also show how after you change his nickname, the PA will call everyone on your team who scores by that name.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »