Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

* Platform: XBOX 360

* Online GamerTag: TheCapalino

* NBA2K13 Patch Update: This happen before and after the last update provided the last patch didnt fix issue...

* Which preferred Offline/Online game mode, did you had a problem with? Association Mode playing 12min quarters...

* Do you consider your issue Major or Minor? Major

* How did it happen or What did you do to cause it? Stats disappear in association mode... Previous box scores disappear and player card stats disappear like recent games stats and the month by month stats all disappear with association mode after like 10 games.
* Can you recreate or reproduce the Bug/Glitch often? Yes I have played 3 franchises and seen this happen after 5 games 10 games and 12 games...playing 12 min quarters.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #738
Rookie

Platform: XBOX 360

* Online GamerTag: TheCapalino

* NBA2K13 Patch Update: This happen before and after the last update provided the last patch didnt fix issue...

* Which preferred Offline/Online game mode, did you had a problem with? Offline

* Do you consider your issue Major or Minor? Major

* How did it happen or What did you do to cause it? Brandon Jennings Under Armour shoe does not stay unlock even after compeleting achievment* Can you recreate or reproduce the Bug/Glitch often? No but you can see were you have completed achievement and still see shoe locked.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #739
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Whats the bug? For some reason duringa pair of free throws, after the first one was made, the player shooting backed up about 7 feet from the FT line to shoot the second.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Offline Association

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I just shot a FT and was reading something on my monitor, and next thing I knew while I was releasing the shot I realized how far away my player was.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Probably rarely, as I've only experienced it once and couldn't find anything relevant to it in a thread search.

Do you have video or pictures?

I did but photobucket is being a piece of complete crap so I'll have to later.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #740
Just started!

Whats the bug?
On PS3 with patch 1.1. The game freezes constantly in menus. At the HOME screen it takes approximately 1min for the players to appear (the MyPlayer character, the two leading players in Quick match standing there). I can still navigate menus fine during this wait time, but once I select something (say MANAGE ROSTERS for example) the screen freezes and pushing buttons does nothing. I have to wait about a minute before I can do anything and the MANAGE ROSTERS appears.

When I go into Road to the Playoffs it takes about 2-3mins before I can action any button presses. There is a red shield in the bottom right corner that flashes saying "100%" which appears during this time. Once the shield goes away I can starting navigating options.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
FRONT END

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Triggers as soon as the game loads up at the home screen.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Every time

No
Old 10-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #741
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Whats the bug?
NBA 2k13 MyCareer Mode freezing during pre-game loading screen (PS3)

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
MyCareer Mode
Pressing Play Next Game, then while it is loading it freezes
Everytime I try to play a game in MyCareer Mode
No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #742
Banned

Whats the bug?
"Communication with server failed"

Online Association
While trying to save and exit edited playbook, tried for the last week and always get "Communication with server failed", then need to restart the game
Everytime without a fail
Old 10-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #743
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know this issue has some what been mentioned when the game first came out but now the stats from last season are no longer added to the win loss total of a team.

Whats the bug?
Player and Team stats do not reset after the preseason when playing Association under the Today setting. For example if the user selects a team like the Knicks and win the remaining preseason games the Knicks win loss record would be shown as 5-2 and that players played in seven games. After playing the first regular season game the Knicks win loss record would be either 6 and 2 or 5 and 3.

What is the frequency of the bug?
Every time the user plays Association under the Today setting.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #744
Rookie

Whats the bug?

Crowd sounds are strange at times. Many times the crowd will go silent following And-ones for the home team. This really takes away from the immersion and the atmosphere in the arena.

I have only played NBA Today games, not MyCareer or Association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »