Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #1033
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepie100
Yeah,I made a mistake in getting Microwave.
As for 3pt or dunk pack,I would say 3pt as you would have more weapons and don't have to rely on getting to the rim.
With Microwave, you have to get hot before the skills takes affect and it most likely will go way between breaks. With Antifreeze unless you are taking bad shots and committing TOs, you wont get cold in games. I rather not get cold and be consistent throughtout the entire game than having to get hot multiple times throughout the game.

I might start with the Dunk Pack 1st because I just want 2 more that will be 500VC or lower, so I would have 3 packs. Mainly because I have my 3 shooting ratings(Inside, Mid, and Close) at 85+. I am rarely outside of the 3pt line, but I want to add that dimension to my offense.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #1034
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi,i m not sure that anyone else has same problem as i do.
The thing is i m starting 2nd season of my career with dalas,athletic PG,and so on.Team chemistry and popularity is ok,and it s going up after press conferences,the problem is main chemistry that can be checked on menu-nba.com-home page,...so as season was passing by that chemistry was falling very fast,and right now at beginning of 2nd season it s 0.

Also,what really annoys me,all my teammates except me have their ratings decreased,Novicki -2,and Collison -10,some other dudes also by 5 to 10 in minus.
All this makes my team 30th on both defense and offense ,so 5of 6 simulated games i lose.
I still have nice players in my team,so dalas shouldnt be that bad of course.
Is there a fix for this,it really isnt nice playing game in this way,and as you know it s impossible to play all games in season-82,esspecially ,as this year it brings so few skill points.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #1035
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleTTi
Hi,i m not sure that anyone else has same problem as i do.
The thing is i m starting 2nd season of my career with dalas,athletic PG,and so on.Team chemistry and popularity is ok,and it s going up after press conferences,the problem is main chemistry that can be checked on menu-nba.com-home page,...so as season was passing by that chemistry was falling very fast,and right now at beginning of 2nd season it s 0.

Also,what really annoys me,all my teammates except me have their ratings decreased,Novicki -2,and Collison -10,some other dudes also by 5 to 10 in minus.
All this makes my team 30th on both defense and offense ,so 5of 6 simulated games i lose.
I still have nice players in my team,so dalas shouldnt be that bad of course.
Is there a fix for this,it really isnt nice playing game in this way,and as you know it s impossible to play all games in season-82,esspecially ,as this year it brings so few skill points.
Are you saying this either in press conferences that are causing it to drop, or talking bad about players to the GM which may also cause it to drop. The reason that all of your players have decreased skills is because of the lack of chemistry, as you improve chemistry that should disappear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #1036
Rookie

OVR: 8

I love creating J's! I probably have over 10 diff versions of the 12's saved, lol love those.

For my sig shot I'm using LeBron's release, with I believe Shot Base 21. It's one of the few that don't have the elbows square with the rim. It's almost exactly how I shoot, I've never been able to square my elbows with the rim, and I always kinda turn a bit on release. It's a good shot though, quick and high, good elevation. Good for shooters and people who need to get it off quick.

Was 24-7, then Bynum got hurt. Am now 30-11, but only because of me having to scrap and claw to beat teams like TOR and POR, and losing to NO, GSW and MIN. Kwame Brown is the absolute WORST. I pass it to him for an OPEN dunk and he either passes it back or dribbles away from the hoop for a stupid shot, or just blows the opportunity.

Thank God Bynum is back. Also, Thaddeus Young is putting in serious work. Posterizes someone every game, and generally finishes in the lane, even in traffic. Hits the midrange J consistently.

Changed my mind on J. Rich. Now it's Turner who needs to go. It's like ever since I praised him in the GM's office, he has turned into an idiot out there.

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 10-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #1037
MVP

OVR: 16

Thought i wasted 400 VC on Birds camp for nothing finished it easy and got some nice boosts in stats
Old 10-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #1038
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP9072
Thought i wasted 400 VC on Birds camp for nothing finished it easy and got some nice boosts in stats
What did you get?

I plan on doing that one after I get a couple more Dunk Packs
Old 10-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #1039
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
What did you get?

I plan on doing that one after I get a couple more Dunk Packs
Can't remember all but 3 + in 3pt and 2+ in consistency
Old 10-14-2012, 12:18 AM   #1040
Rookie

OVR: 1

Getting rebounds is frustrating. I am a 7 foot PF with 95 offensive and defensive rebounding and I am getting rebounded by guards. Not even 1 rebound.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »