Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #4113
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
Second year in a row I get tho the NBA Finals, and don't have homecourt advantage, although we have the best record by far, smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2012, 09:09 PM   #4114
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Not sure if I should be posting this here, but it is about MrCareer :P

I just finished the Rising Stars Challenge for All Star Weekend on PS3, I was pretty shocked at the start when I found out I was matched up with myself :P LOL

Old 12-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #4115
Pro

OVR: 6

I'm liking this I decided to go back to my sg on the warriors, I requested a trade earlier but rescinded it. I played a game and posted 11,7,6 and I get called in the office and they tell me ive been traded to the hornets. Only a pick given up so teams intact. I was afraid I was going to replace Gordon at the 2 eventually cause I was still on the bench at gs but here I'm already starting at the 3 next to Gordon. Pretty awesome, 2k is a bit smarter with putting the lineup better now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #4116
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Finally made the cover of NBA 2K14.

In 2016. Might only make me laugh, but I did.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #4117
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Just finished up my 2nd season as the Rockets starting PG. Last season I took home the Rookie of the Year and MVP trophies along with All-NBA First Team, All-Defensive Second Team, All-Rookie First Team, and the Scoring Title. This season wasn't as prolific stat wise but we still did well. As a team we finished the year off and locked up the 2nd seed in the playoffs behind the Thunder and we take on Ricky Rubio and the Timberwolves in the first round. The Timberwolves actually knocked us out of the Playoffs last season because the Rubio to Love connection is seriously deadly. Again this year I went All-NBA First Team and All-Defensive Second Team while averaging 26.2 PPG (6th in the league), 8.4 APG, 4.8 RPG, and 1.8 SPG. I shot 57% from the field and 52% from 3-point range. We had a damn good season but we have a tough road ahead of us. I'm not worried about getting to the Conference Finals if we can get the monkey off our back and take out the T-Wolves in the first round, after that is when things get tough. The Thunder are ridiculously good and they're going to be seriously hard to beat in 4 games out of 7 and then we also have the Bulls and Heat out East that are comparably good. It should be fun to see what happens.
Hello fellow rockets!
I am a center drafted by the rockets too. I am still in the first season, lost the MVP to LeBron despite we have the best record in the league (68-14) and average 23pts 11rebs 4assists 1 block a game.

We swept the warriors in first round, beat the clippers 4:1 in second round, and leading the thunders 3-0 in the conference final.

I was lucky that I don't need to play against the wolves (clippers beat them 4-2 in first round). I think I have never won against them in the regular season. Love and that dude pelovic (sp) are always crashing board like no tomorrow, I got so frustrated losing the rebounding battle. So I tried to score on them as much as possible, but then ak47 is there to help D!

It's always tough match up against them

Last edited by kei0218; 12-27-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #4118
Rookie

OVR: 0

Started MyCareer with myself. All star, simulation, 12min.

5'8'' Pass First PG from overseas. Drafted with the 16th pick to the Rockets (I sucked because it was my first 2k game since June)

I build up VC with my fantasy draft assoc. and improved my 3pt to 80, and my mid to 75.

I'm still a 6th man averaging 6 points, 3 rebounds, 9 assist in 20 minutes. I'm probably gonna get Lin traded near the deadline so I can be the full time starter. Hope the GM agrees with me.

EDIT: I went so overboard creating myself that my shooting stroke is spot on. A little ugly since I don't jump and I have a slow, kinda low release but its awesome.
"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob Riis

Last edited by Itsfuntobethespurs; 12-27-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #4119
MVP

Bluejaysfan65's Arena

OVR: 44

One day after getting traded to the Raptors, I got put into the starting rotation as a shooting guard. I'm naturally a point guard but Kyle Lowry takes that spot. Anyways, I finished the game against the Kings with 30 points in 39 minutes to go along with 8 assists. We still lost the game 102-100. I play on All Star difficulty with 12 minute periods.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #4120
Rookie

OVR: 3

My Celtics are playing beyond my expectations. When we started the season 0-5, I wasn't expecting us to make the playoffs. But now I do. Ever since our chemistry started rising (now at 81%), we have been winning more and more. We turned a 0-5 start to a 22-12, good enough to be at 3rd place in the Eastern Conference (Pistons 1st, Miami 2nd). We are on a 6-game win streak now and I believe we can extend it to 7 since our next game is a key game for me, which I only plays.

My rebounding averages this season is great so far, with 12rpg (1st in league), 2 above my 10rpg last year. My ppg though, has dropped. It was 20+ppg previously (when I played like 5 games straight to get my stats up) but now it's only 18.1ppg. I wish I was averaging 20+ to get into top 10 in scoring, so that I can get the milestone for being in top 10 in scoring, rebounds and blocks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »