Home

Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #521
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
Post Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
Nate "The Great" Ryan
Athletic SG: 6'6" 230lbs
Drafted 17th overall to Dallas

We lost all of our games so far to start the season, 0-4, I'm in a game right now vs. TOR(tie with 4:01 in the 4th). I'll see how this goes.

UPDATE: We beat TOR by 3, but anyways, in just 5 short games I've proven that I not only belong in this league, but that I represent the future of the NBA. I now have I choose between the Jordan or Nike path. I'm more excited about this because I'm tired of wearing the generic 2K sneakers
UPDATE: 27 games in, we are at the bottom of the conference, might be at the bottom of the league at 5-22. I am confident my team throws games away on purpose. Sometimes we're up by 10+ midway thru the 4th qtr, then a random player that isn't Dirk starts to chuck up shots, of constantly turn the ball over. Either that or the coach sits me out when I'm nowhere near fatigued, while the game is close , or if I'm being productive at bringing us back. Those are couple with my teammates playin lazy defense after playin good defense all game. Anyways, I got over the fact that the game is goin to make us lose almost every game for now. I'm just focusing in playing more, and better my player. I say the more I play, the better ill get. I average 19ppg 5rpg 3asts 3stls .6blks 56%fg, I don't take 3s, and I shoot 89%ft. I am accomplishing a lot individually(awards, endorsement, career milestones), and the only real upside to my rookie campaign right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #522
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

Re: Official NBA 2K13 MyCareer thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
Anyone else finds that their my player gets tired quickly? I have 95 stamina but by the 3rd quarter my dude is already tired(I dont run like a madman only on fastbreaks, chasedown,etc)
Yea we do get tired pretty fast.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:53 PM   #523
Rookie

Quote:
Anyone else finds that their my player gets tired quickly? I have 95 stamina but by the 3rd quarter my dude is already tired(I dont run like a madman only on fastbreaks, chasedown,etc)
Yeah, but honestly I love it. It makes the end of games feel like a real battle.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #524
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Not really for me. I have only 85 stamina and averaging 33 min or so. I just have to make really smart plays in 4th quarter. Stamina this year is just perfect and making game challenging at the moment. I don't see myself upgrading this attribute for very long time. Fyi- I play on allstar difficulty.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #525
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
I believe he's got to be at a 65 dunk with decent vertical (not sure how high the vertical has to be) before you start seeing him do dunks on breakaways. He still won't be dunking in traffic, but at least you can get a fastbreak dunk with 65
Well I'm dunking now with 45 dunk and 75 vertical.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #526
Rookie

Anyone get this problem??

The Social Media stops working after a few games in?

Last edited by Nguyen21; 10-06-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #527
Rookie

Guccilafluer's Arena

OVR: 2

Started mycareer couple of days ago when I got the game and besides playing play now games with Iverson, its really the only game mode I've played.

My guy is. 5-10 point guard (athletic). I had a decent showing in the rookie showcase, I hovered around 6 points all game but dropped 7 more in the final 4 mins to give me stats of 13 pts, 8 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals.

Had pre-draft interviews with the Bucks, suns and mavericks. I showed strong interest in suns and mavs and totally rejected the Bucks. Dallas drafted me and I was on my way. Through about 7 games so far (signed to nike) I'm averaging 6pts, 5 asts, 2 stl, 3 reb a game. I focus on my teammate grade more than anything and it seems to pay off a lot more than just running around trying to do everything for the team.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #528
Rookie

BDubb3424's Arena

Has anyone got any of their teammates traded? I'm not having any success

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »