Home

Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

This is a discussion on Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #153
Banned

OTCU's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Posted this in the Impressions thread, but might as well post it here:

I was playing vs the Bucks yesterday. First game Ellis scored 50+, second game he scored 40+ (60% FG or more every time). Sliders seem to not have a big effect when it comes to some signature skills, I guess. I could have probably lower all the CPU's scoring/offense sliders to 0, and he would still score at ease.

It's not about bad D, I had guys in his face jumping to block every jumper and sticking to him like glue, still nothing but net every time.

Please 2K, tone down some offensive signature skills a bit. No star should score at ease EVERY TIME - if you play good D. If that was the case, the scoring leader in the NBA would average 45 ppg.
Shot creator and deadeye are so powerful it makes no sense.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #154
Pro

OVR: 9

Add in some contact block and foul animations. When the dunk animation is initiated, and i press the triangle button, the player shouldn't morph through me and dunk the ball. I want to see the animation change, whether it be a foul animation or a block animation. Hell, I barely ever see the contact dunk animation. The offensive player will just dunk the ball like nobody's there. It's killing the game for me.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #155
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Running plays and play vision in my career. It's almost unplayable at the moment.
Hope it gets fixed . I agree with you 100%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #156
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Imo patch should fix:

_ Lack of boxing out from the CPU controlled teammates.
_ Lack of contact in the paint, lack of contact on up and unders & the CPU doesn't seem to react to up and unders from the post at all.
_ Lack of off ball defense awareness by user's AI controlled teammates. They let opposition cut backdoor at will and react way too late, making really hard to play good D at times. (USERS vs CPU)
_ Lack of awareness in transition defense. User's AI controlled teammates are really slow to react sometimes in transition.

_ Raise the shooting foul for simulation sliders. Barely any fouls are call on simulation online right now.
_ Lower shooting sliders.

_ Give the option back to be able to pick the player you want to come over to help for the double team with the LB button. It makes double teaming almost useless at times. No point helping in the post if that means leaving a dead eye shooter wide open from 3.

Last edited by Vni; 10-14-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #157
Rookie

- Allow CAPs to be used in CAL.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #158
Rookie

Things I noticed that need to be changed:

Too many players are using floaters like it's nothing, and most of them go in easily. Not only that but scoring inside is way too easy, players should be affected by defenders way more.

This way we have games with 60+ Points in the paint (on simulation sliders!!), which is ridiculous.

Like some posters said, some signatures skills need a nerf. Shot Creator means that I doesn't matter what you do on defense, the other player will score, when you (the player) are guarding the offensive players you can still stop him from making the shot, but when you're playing my player and your teammate is guarding someone with shot creator it's a given he'll score.

Play Vision on my player, obvious one.

And a less important one, being able to select your socks or change them automatically when you play away.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #159
Rookie

Dodgersnlakers109's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

I was playing vs the Bucks yesterday. First game Ellis scored 50+, second game he scored 40+ (60% FG or more every time). Sliders seem to not have a big effect when it comes to some signature skills, I guess. I could have probably lower all the CPU's scoring/offense sliders to 0, and he would still score at ease.

It's not about bad D, I had guys in his face jumping to block every jumper and sticking to him like glue, still nothing but net every time.

Please 2K, tone down some offensive signature skills a bit. No star should score at ease EVERY TIME - if you play good D. If that was the case, the scoring leader in the NBA would average 45 ppg.
Yes this Please!! and the PS3 custom music glitch and thats all i ask i dont even care about the rest. OJ Mayo is dropping 50 on my @#$ every game on HOF.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #160
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:

Many of these issues, particularly with Monta, have much to do with ratings and tendencies. Monta should not have 99 for shot tendency, nor should he have 91 for midrange shooting. Edit those and I bet he plays different. I know because I did it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »