Home

Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

This is a discussion on Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon4 Re: Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

1, pt. 1. Seems like you get a very biased positive opinion without you playing on that high level. 1st of all, let me say that one game heading to the draft is a very, very, very little time. Should have at least a set of 3-5 games to figure out player's abilities. Player shouldn't be overestimated, drafted in the 1st round every time, unlike in 2K11 (I know everybody wanted an opportunity to be drafted first to be opened, but the game shouldn't lose that much in being realistic, I hope there is a consensus of 2K11 and 2K13).
I like to give a realistic shot at NBA games, so at first I create very mediocre player to see where I can get with such lack of skills. 1st time I tried MyCareer, in the Rookie Showcase I got about 10 points shown average game, and I got drafted 15th. Nothing very wrong with that, however, it's still a quite high position. The 2nd try I got even worse, had like 3 points and added 2-3 turnovers and because of the positive results of the interview I got 11th, even higher than last time... *major confusion*

1, pt. 2. Coach's decisions including to be used at every position on the team (encountered this problem with my Back-To-Basket PF). How come there are 3 healthy PG on my team and I'm still getting time as a point guard in the endings of close games? CPU coaches ought to handle rotation properly. If I somehow got that many minutes, I should have them on the court on the position that is mine or nearly mine but not completely different.
This also has to do with very early opened options at the GM sitdown, (e.g., to advise players to buy. I understand, manager has to trust every player on the team but, of course, not that much), fans' opinions on Social Media, commentators' opinions and what not... I think this is a very huge disappointing feature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

2. Removal of red-eye effect on endorsements & billboards. I'm already worried about my eyes' condition, why do this also has to bug me every time?
3. Automatic change of camera angle after the half, I'm not into auto flip at all.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:20 AM   #227
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Official NBA2K13 Patch#1 Request

1. Being able to save Game Sliders separate from Settings (like in years past), and to be able to upload/download Sliders from 2kshare.

2. Tweaks to the AI that make them only push the ball up the court on the fastbreak (FB) if they have numbers. If the defense gets set or outnumbers the offense on the FB, the offense should then reset and either call plays or freelance (depending on the Coach Profile settings).

3. Tweaks to the AI that make them use the big men more, look to the post, and lower the tendency to always attack the basket. All of these tendencies should be accurately reflected in the Coach Profiles so that each team plays like they're real-life counterpart.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #228
Rookie

OVR: 1

Teammates not getting back on D when the cpu throws an outlet after a made basket. I'm fine with them looking to leak out, I'd just like my team to challenge their shot most of the time.

In My Career, I occasionally get charged with 'allow man to score' when I'm nowhere near the guy and the teammate who should be rotating to the scorer didn't get their in time. The response time for the arrow below you to point to the guy you are actually guarding should be slightly faster.

Also in My Career, some obvious assists don't register as assists. Their are usually 2-3 passes I make a game that should be considered assists which aren't.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #229
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava Medvadenko
Teammates not getting back on D when the cpu throws an outlet after a made basket. I'm fine with them looking to leak out, I'd just like my team to challenge their shot most of the time.

In My Career, I occasionally get charged with 'allow man to score' when I'm nowhere near the guy and the teammate who should be rotating to the scorer didn't get their in time. The response time for the arrow below you to point to the guy you are actually guarding should be slightly faster.

Also in My Career, some obvious assists don't register as assists. Their are usually 2-3 passes I make a game that should be considered assists which aren't.
Especially this gets annoying when they call it a " bad pass "
Old 10-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #230
Banned

OVR: 2

Put in a crew dlc, and put in more blocks and in the paint defense, and fix the rebounding and tone down the 3pt% when being contested. Fix the lateral movement for the left stick. Perfect game.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #231
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
1. Make Real Free Throw and Shooting % options in online association.

2. Allow difficulty level changes after starting online association

3. Allow quarter length and sim quarter length changes after starting an online association.

Ridiculous that these are not options now. Absolutely ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #232
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm still surprised we haven't heard any kind of ETA about a patch yet. I'm hoping 2K is using this time to make this a big gamplay patch with a lot of things getting addressed. I'm just worried that we will only get one patch for 2K13, because the game may need two patches if 2K devs aren't able to address most of the things in the first patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »