Home

What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

This is a discussion on What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20
What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

Hey what is the best/most efficient way to earn VC points. Here are a few tips to get you VC as quick as possible or so you won't even have to touch the controller.

Here is a work around so you can earn VC post patch. After you start your game, you need to pause and change your controller (found in "Choose Side") to the opposite team and then unpause. Next pause again and switch back to your own team. That's it you will now earn VC by playing quick games, Playoff Mode (Coach Mode On) and you will also get Featured Game Bonus (NBA Today).

NBA Today
Once per day you will be able to earn an extra 250 VC if you play an NBA Today Featured Game.

Blacktop Mode
Choose a 1v1 blacktop match and select Peja Stoakovic (from the 01-02 Sacramento Kings classic team) and Mugsy Bogues (from the Hornets Classic team). This will get you 150 VC + 10 if you win (sometimes). You have to wait 10 minutes to play another blacktop game or else you will get 0 VC.

Coach Mode
Go to playoffs mode. Go to settings. Remove all NBA Rules, take off player fatigue and take substitions. Change the 5 min game to 12 min game. Save playoffs mode. Then start a game. Press start once you get tip off. Go to Coach Settings > Coach Mode, turn it on. This will get 600 VC + 10 VC if you win. Watch out for Game picks in halftime they will stop the game from going on so check 24 mins later and choose the picks then go do something else. You will only have to do game picks once per game. This is great b/c coach mode plays for you.

My NBA2K App
Download the app from your smart phone, ipad, etc. Choose the autograph session. Just make your autograph a lower case "e" or a "c", it's fast and easy and you will get 50 VC every time. However there is a limit of VC you can get per day which is around 1000 VC. I believe they patched this so we can't take advantage of this anymore.

Shootaround
Just keep flicking your finger at the screen the more shots you take the more you are bound to make.

Last edited by Angel_G; 12-01-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
I would like to know this also.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What is the best way to earn VC points on 2K13?

VC is kind of hard to get, and I think they made it hard to get it so that people will buy it with real money.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

yea i think so too, also good thing they are focusing on online blc they take a long time to find a match
Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5
I found online is the quickest way to get VC. You get 250 a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

1v1 blacktop game is the fastest, No other faster way found yet
Old 10-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25
Play the game? .....
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 26

I hate how everything is connected to the same currency system. I can't get my player accessories because that means I'm taking away points that could've been spent on upgrading skills. And I can just play all kinds of other modes and improve My Player? It just doesn't seem right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »