Home

2K13 My Career Servers Down???

This is a discussion on 2K13 My Career Servers Down??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
2K13 My Career Servers Down???

Ok so what is going on? This has happened to me 3 times already. When I load My Career it says something like
"The 2k My Career servers are down" and the game will not be counted... Thn it tries to connect me but it does not work (waiting 10 min to reconnect). MyTeam/Online quick match/ Online blacktop works fine! Has anyone else dealt with this??!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Go to dashboard and load the game up again. It solved it for me.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAhmed7
Go to dashboard and load the game up again. It solved it for me.
That worked once for me but why do we have to do that? We should not even have to waste our time doing that. PLEASE 2K FIX THIS!
And btw: For MyCareer I am only like 8-9 games in and its no freezing, but I read about the starting lineup glitch, and the freezing, so once the patch comes out do I have to restart? It makes sense to since we already started and cant get the patch in the season.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

Re: 2K13 My Career Servers Down???

I have the ps3 and that doesn't work for me, restarting the game, in fact it's been going on for the last day while I'm connected to the 2k servers, so bascially I have to play my My player career offline.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
I have the ps3 and that doesn't work for me, restarting the game, in fact it's been going on for the last day while I'm connected to the 2k servers, so bascially I have to play my My player career offline.
Isnt it a waste of time since you earn skill points instead of VC? I am hoping this will catch ronnie 2k's eye..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

Re: 2K13 My Career Servers Down???

Yep def is, can't even use VC from my time in other modes. And this I believe has to do with a glitch with the 2k servers in that if you should be disconnected while getting VC, however, My Career isn't able to report the game to the servers, it creates a discrepancy that can't be resolved by the servers because in essence you'd have to replay a game you already played. So you could in fact be connected to the 2k servers and it says you are not. The plus of playing offline is the game plays way more smoothly than being to the servers. In fact, it's the smoothest NBA 2k13 experience I've had even in play now mode, as still you are connected to the 2k servers which takes away from the smoothness of the gameplay.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
Yep def is, can't even use VC from my time in other modes. And this I believe has to do with a glitch with the 2k servers in that if you should be disconnected while getting VC, however, My Career isn't able to report the game to the servers, it creates a discrepancy that can't be resolved by the servers because in essence you'd have to replay a game you already played. So you could in fact be connected to the 2k servers and it says you are not. The plus of playing offline is the game plays way more smoothly than being to the servers. In fact, it's the smoothest NBA 2k13 experience I've had even in play now mode, as still you are connected to the 2k servers which takes away from the smoothness of the gameplay.
Playing offline gets you skill points right? You cant convert it so what can you do with the SP?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »