Home

Hand goes through ball while attempting block

This is a discussion on Hand goes through ball while attempting block within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hand goes through ball while attempting block

This has been pissing me off so much with 2k13. Such a good game with so much potential, but little things like this just drive me ****ing crazy.

Just played a game online. I was Lakers, other dude was Heat. It was actually a pretty good game, he didnt really cheese that much which made me stoked that it was gonna be a good game.

Anyways, 3rd quarter and I'm down by 4 and he goes up for a hook for with Bosh. Dwight's having no part of it and goes for the block. Miraculously the ball gets by Dwight and is nothing but net. I couldnt believe it so I paused the game and went to replay. Of course what did I see, Dwights hand goes right through the ball, having no affect on the already predetermined swish.

Da Fuq 2k?!?!

This happens like every single game I play online to. Blocking is pointless in the game this year. I really hope the patch fixes little things like this, or else this game is gonna turn out being just as frustrating as 2k12.

........and one more thing while I'm at it, whats with players just staring at loose balls?! Someone online will spam the steal button against me and knock the ball loose since no reach in foul is called and then all my players will just stare at the ball for a second before even trying to hustle and get the ball. CMON 2k!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hand goes through ball while attempting block

And it's sad because when someone does get a block it looks so realistic and amazin. And blocking dunks is a joke, best thing to hope for is a missed dunk.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Hand goes through ball while attempting block

It's because of the default sliders for online games. They're set to something like Pro/Default or whatever they are right out of the box. I have never seen this happen but I have seen it where my defender, literally, has their hand on the ball and somehow the guy shooting fights through it and makes the lay-up. Pretty annoying but can be fixed if they'd change the online sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »