Home

Help Needed!!! Add Players To Your Roster

This is a discussion on Help Needed!!! Add Players To Your Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help Needed!!! Add Players To Your Roster

Hey I need help! I've been trying to add Yi Jianlian and Kyle Singler to my roster with their correct cyber faces but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it. I see all the sites with the player ids but I don't see any tutorials on how to get the people in the game! I have Leftos' editor, a hex editor and modio! But what do I do? Can someone please help me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Help Needed!!! Add Players To Your Roster

I think Yi Jianlian is already in the game? Check free agents.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Yes he was on the default rosters. But I was looking for a roster that edited the team colors...finally found one that had everything I wanted after searching for so long then I realized when I went to start an association that Yi was taken out of the game and I noticed they took him out with the first roster update when they added the other rookies. So he's not in anymore.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 21

It's very simple, here is what you do. Since you have Leftos roster tool, that is the most important. Now this is going off of the default rosters, but if you go into Leftos tool and go to the team rotations tab. Go the Sixers and replace the first two players 0 and 1 with Yi and Singler's ID# and then take your flash drive and upload the roster back to your xbox. When you load the roster you will see that Yi and Singler have replaced Holiday and Richardson, and you can from there, release them to free agency or assign them to the team you wish to have them on. Then you save your roster, reload it to your flash drive, go back into Leftos tool and simply redo the same procedure just this time removing Yi and Singler from the Sixers rotation and replace with 0 and 1 and upload that back to your xbox and you have Singler and Yi implemented.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 10-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
It's very simple, here is what you do. Since you have Leftos roster tool, that is the most important. Now this is going off of the default rosters, but if you go into Leftos tool and go to the team rotations tab. Go the Sixers and replace the first two players 0 and 1 with Yi and Singler's ID# and then take your flash drive and upload the roster back to your xbox. When you load the roster you will see that Yi and Singler have replaced Holiday and Richardson, and you can from there, release them to free agency or assign them to the team you wish to have them on. Then you save your roster, reload it to your flash drive, go back into Leftos tool and simply redo the same procedure just this time removing Yi and Singler from the Sixers rotation and replace with 0 and 1 and upload that back to your xbox and you have Singler and Yi implemented.
Thanks I thought that was all I had to do but when I do that the roster is damaged and will not load. Do I have to rehash the roster through modio? That's the issue I've always had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 21

I don't use Modio at all. Go to the rosters section and download Chrome's 2K13 ROS Resigner. After you have done what you want to do to your roster with Leftos tool, then you open Chrome's ROS Resigner and open the file then save the file and a pop up will come up saying resign and rehashed. Then just click and drag your roster file back onto your flash drive and it should work. Haven't experience a problem with it yet.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
I don't use Modio at all. Go to the rosters section and download Chrome's 2K13 ROS Resigner. After you have done what you want to do to your roster with Leftos tool, then you open Chrome's ROS Resigner and open the file then save the file and a pop up will come up saying resign and rehashed. Then just click and drag your roster file back onto your flash drive and it should work. Haven't experience a problem with it yet.
Thanks a lot for your help! I figured it out last night!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »