Home

Meet with GM guide and tips ?

This is a discussion on Meet with GM guide and tips ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Meet with GM guide and tips ?

Does it excist?

Especially what to choose when wanting to trade for players, sign free agents and how to keep your favorite players on the team.

Please share your experiences here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Chris 74's Arena

Re: Meet with GM guide and tips ?

I'd like to know, too.

I'm not very far along.

I'm trying to get traded even though I'm on my favorite team, the Celtics.

My GM wouldn't get rid of Terry or Bradley.
MLB: Atlanta Braves

Old 10-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just a guess because I haven't finished my first season yet, but I think you can influence getting traded/trading others based on a mix of overall, fan popularity, & chemistry. Maybe how many followers you have too lol
Old 10-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ1K
Just a guess because I haven't finished my first season yet, but I think you can influence getting traded/trading others based on a mix of overall, fan popularity, & chemistry. Maybe how many followers you have too lol
I agree...the point is there is autosave so you want to make the right choices. So what are the best things to say to the gm and when to say em
Old 10-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm on the Bucks and Monta Ellis is a huge ball hog. Shoots like 30 shots a game. Sure he's scoring around 40 a game (52 last game) and the team is 10-2 but I don't get many touches because he hardly ever passes to anyone. Even if he's doubled he still shoots most the time. Told the GM I was having a problem with him lol. Haven't played another game yet wonder if anything will happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashMack
I'm on the Bucks and Monta Ellis is a huge ball hog. Shoots like 30 shots a game. Sure he's scoring around 40 a game (52 last game) and the team is 10-2 but I don't get many touches because he hardly ever passes to anyone. Even if he's doubled he still shoots most the time. Told the GM I was having a problem with him lol. Haven't played another game yet wonder if anything will happen.
I'm on the suns and get subbed to shooting guard whenever telfair comes in. I've complained about him 3 times and the gm STILL hasn't traded him yet. We're above .500 so I don't get the "I'm tired of losing" option, but if I do, I'm going to choose nothing but 2 guards around 65-68 overall so that he gets traded.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashMack
Might as well request a trade, Ellis is Jordan 2.0 in This game lol
Old 10-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #8
Rookie

Im on the Blazers and Im a PG. I want to ask to GM to trade Lilard so I can get more playing time. Are there any negative consequences for asking to get a player traded??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »