Home

NBA 2K13: Network problems, again ? ...

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Network problems, again ? ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K13: Network problems, again ? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Yikes ... that seems like a lot. Ill prolly just trade this in...
Seems but is not, quite easy once you do it the 1st time ... get onto your device, look for nat option, port forwarding, then type the values and all good ... and since I live in a 3rd world country, I have the certainty that you wont have as many trouble nor limitations as I have ... your device wont probably give you that trouble and you may get any assitance from your internet provider (thus doubt you would really need it) ... by the way, you may probably either be younger than me (34) therefor not as close minded about having to do such things ... then again, I agree, we shouldnt have to in the 1st place !

If you like the game, I would suggest not to turn it back in ... there arent many games like this one (albeit its bugs/glitches/omissions/and server limitations) and if you can get this method suit you, you are on for a good experience (specially if you have friends to play it with, your way) ... cant express THANKS enough to JW !

Last edited by ffaacc03; 12-12-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0

My online association went well during first season and playoffs. Problems started during the offseason. First I couldn't advance league or anything so we had to wait for league to advance. We waited all the time required for league to advance and completed offseason tasks (3 days all together). My big problem now is second season was suppose to begin an hour after NBA finals last night but when the timer ran up and we click on association, it says failed to communicate with server. Woke up this morning and tried again and same results. Anybody else facing this difficulties or has faced them before? Help please
Old 06-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

To me it seems every time the OA is down like this, the OA is being updated. Just a few days ago I couldn't log onto the servers and it was updated to resemble the 5-22-13 File. Some of your game modes are saved on the 2k Server, like my player & and offline associations and the ones that are saved wasn't working either. I'm assuming since this will be the last update for 2k13( final roster w/ no injuries in all modes) they are uploading all the new data to the server. This will result in game droppings, not able to log on in certain modes.

As usual I figure 2K will do it's norm on the updated roster with a few tweaks here & there (boost to Danny Green 3pt shooting after his Finals record performances & taking everyone of the IR list) I can live with the servers being down for a few days if they are tempting to get the final roster as correct as possible since this will be the last official one from 2K.

Hopefully this will be like the last big update, when they redone hotspots, player ratings & team rankings. I figured it would be like this since with everyone coming back this file, it will be more difficult to rank teams and update players. For example should Nate Robinson still be an 82 with D. Rose rejoining the team, that would make them real tough or would they downgrade Nate since Rose is returning. Scenarios like that as well as others ( is the Acrobat Sig. Skill coming back?) should be looked at if this is the last file that most of us will be playing till 2k14 drops.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #20
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

The games that I have been able to play have been extremely laggy the last two days.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #21
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I had to set up a static ip, honestly dont even know what that is. Hopefully this resolves some of these issues with users. If not hopeully upnp works or im out of options. I would say 80% of these games wont even start in my league no matter who's playing who.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #22
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm getting lagged out of games left and right
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »