Home

NBA 2K14/ PLAYSTATION 4

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14/ PLAYSTATION 4 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NBA 2K14/ PLAYSTATION 4

Does anybody know if they will release NBA 2K14 for the PS 4 when the PS 4 gets released? Cause no sense for me to get a PS 4 right off the bat, I usually get the WWE game and NBA 2K games in the fall. Not sure if anybody knows or has this happened to anyone with experience with new game consoles. THANKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K14/ PLAYSTATION 4

Not sure...but 2k sports has been a deciding factor to get the new consoles for me....I'm going to wait and see whats what...

Still need to see what xbox has to offer as well....
Old 02-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
Rookie

I remember when Xbox 360 came out they did not release the game for it for that system so I had to wait a year and play games I don't normally play for a whole year. I just don't want that to happen again.

As far as 360 vs PS 3 I loved them both. But as for my whole family was concerned my son and I loved the games that was on both systems and my wife and daughter loved games that was on PS 3 only. We had a 360 in the house so they didn't play it alot cause there was no games for them on the 360. So that's why I'm going back to PS.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

They released it for wii u right?

If EAsports was smart they would r cleaned the slate and started next gen
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #5
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Possibly. NBA Live 06 released a Next gen one in early 2006 if I'm not mistaken, I think 2k can do the same. But then again NBA Live 06 for next gen was very barebones.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Rookie

So instead of gettin released in Oct like every system instead release it in like January on the Xbox 720 and PS 4. I think I remember that vaguely!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSWwrestling
I remember when Xbox 360 came out they did not release the game for it for that system so I had to wait a year and play games I don't normally play for a whole year. I just don't want that to happen again.

As far as 360 vs PS 3 I loved them both. But as for my whole family was concerned my son and I loved the games that was on both systems and my wife and daughter loved games that was on PS 3 only. We had a 360 in the house so they didn't play it alot cause there was no games for them on the 360. So that's why I'm going back to PS.
NBA 2K6 (the first next gen 2K game) was on the 360. It was one of the first games I got when I got my 360.

- Michael Jordan
Old 02-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

Even if they released 2k for nextgen consoles, it would most likely be ported from current gen consoles. The dev team would not have enough time to make a cuurent gen and next gen game. Look for 2k15 to be a new build for next gen consoles. Hopefully, 2k 14 will bring back crew mode and carry that into the next generation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »