Home

Major League Gaming is Running Weekly Prize Tournaments and Prize Ladders

This is a discussion on Major League Gaming is Running Weekly Prize Tournaments and Prize Ladders within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
MLG Community Manager, Sports

MLG_MasterMoyer's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Major League Gaming is Running Weekly Prize Tournaments and Prize Ladders

Compete weekly in the Major League Gaming tournaments!

Don’t know who or what MLG is?
MLG is a Professional ESports organization which was founded in 2002.

MLG runs tournaments for many titles including Madden, NBA 2K, FIFA, and NHL and always looking for other sports titles out there people enjoy playing.

You can check out all the tournaments we are running here:
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/tournaments

Please shoot me any comments or feedback you have and I will respond as soon as possible. I’m here for the community and want to provide the best tournament experience for you.

Thanks,
Community Manager of Sports
Major League Gaming
Maurice

Last edited by MLG_MasterMoyer; 12-05-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Major League Gaming hosting NBA 2K13 Tournaments

use my money plays to help yall win guys!
Old 09-06-2013, 02:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

oh boy i might get banned for this. but that site sucks and is full of ****ty cheesers. hope that in 2k14 i can teach them a lesson

Click here to watch something funny (2K14)
Old 09-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #4

MLG_MasterMoyer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimamba
oh boy i might get banned for this. but that site sucks and is full of ****ty cheesers. hope that in 2k14 i can teach them a lesson
Well, doesn't sounds like a site issue unless you can explain to me why it sucks. I'm here to get input and make it better. Not I hear you bringing up cheesing and, please go more in def about it and add specifics and examples if you can. We have removed and changed gameplay on the site for NBA and this was provided by the community, so please provide some real feedback and input please.

Thanks,
Maurice
Old 09-06-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG_MasterMoyer
Well, doesn't sounds like a site issue unless you can explain to me why it sucks. I'm here to get input and make it better. Not I hear you bringing up cheesing and, please go more in def about it and add specifics and examples if you can. We have removed and changed gameplay on the site for NBA and this was provided by the community, so please provide some real feedback and input please.

Thanks,
Maurice
oh really? i had a guy doing the spins under the basket just so he could score. Maybe add that to the rules... but i wont bother with that site even if they dont cheese they will just jack 40+ shot with the superstar in the first qt lol no thank you i already have enough cheese with MyTeam.

I guess i will have to wait for 2K14 so i ca show this cheesers a lesso.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #6
Rookie

GradyMac's Arena

Yeah, I am on that site and have played many games in NBA2k13 team-up ladders.

They do have rules, like no spin dunking, no cheesing the AI into 3 second calls, etc. But it is just REALLY hard to enforce. I mean, if you don't have a cap card how are you going to be able to whip out your phone and capture a video of someone spin dunking...with proof of user/game etc.

Like I said, I enjoyed the "good" games, but having to capture proof of cheaters is a headache.

Also, you have to be sure you record final score with pics of the people that played, etc. because guys frequently report that they won when they lost. Then you have to go thru a comminity voting and if those guys are "premium" (I.e. pay money) they can escalate.

Good idea, hard to implement. Maybe it will be better on Next Gen where I believe everyone will be able to record gameplay video with cap cards. Of course if crew is back and they have decent stat tracking...not sure what benefit the site will provide.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyMac
Yeah, I am on that site and have played many games in NBA2k13 team-up ladders.

They do have rules, like no spin dunking, no cheesing the AI into 3 second calls, etc. But it is just REALLY hard to enforce. I mean, if you don't have a cap card how are you going to be able to whip out your phone and capture a video of someone spin dunking...with proof of user/game etc.

Like I said, I enjoyed the "good" games, but having to capture proof of cheaters is a headache.

Also, you have to be sure you record final score with pics of the people that played, etc. because guys frequently report that they won when they lost. Then you have to go thru a comminity voting and if those guys are "premium" (I.e. pay money) they can escalate.

Good idea, hard to implement. Maybe it will be better on Next Gen where I believe everyone will be able to record gameplay video with cap cards. Of course if crew is back and they have decent stat tracking...not sure what benefit the site will provide.
exactly basically guys with premium are getting away with a lot of cheese. lol but is all good, the idea od the website is good but i guess is not for everybody that likes playing sim

Old 09-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #8

MLG_MasterMoyer's Arena

Icon14 Re: Major League Gaming hosting NBA 2K13 Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimamba
exactly basically guys with premium are getting away with a lot of cheese. lol but is all good, the idea od the website is good but i guess is not for everybody that likes playing sim
Good input, also let me know what we can do to make it better for you. That's what I'm here for

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »