Home

NBA 2K14 Player Ratings Released So Far

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Player Ratings Released So Far within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #217
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - 13 More Players Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallIsLife2
Rondo has no jumper. This is well known by just about anyone who watches him play.

Westbrook has a jumper but it is not consistent.
oh lord u should leave the time travelling machine alone...this is 2013 the "rondo cant shoot" **** is over
Old 09-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #218
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - 13 More Players Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optik
FFS, he's WIDE OPEN.
he just knows when to shoot! Rondo takes smart shots meanwhile westbrook tries to hit 360 fadeaways over 3 ppl haha never seen an elite PG with such low basketball IQ!!!
Old 09-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #219
Rookie

dang.... paul george getting a lot of debate being a 88 to high i mean being a bulls fan this guy really did his best in the playoffs and has the chance to prove himself being a star ( 90 rating ) but really i need to watch paul more cuz like roy hibbert said on the on his interview against the heat,'" yall mother F---Kers dont watch us play out the the year"

i agree pacers get no respect to be on national TV look at heat ,bulls,Lakers, knicks, thunder schedule on NBA . com and compare it to pacers schedule numbers of being on National TV than those teams so ill keep it an 88 for him and 81 for Roy right now both players have potential of doing more better upcoming season than Danny who gotta be like a like a 78 from missing the season........same for rose but a different number like a 87 than a 92
Old 09-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASTS2k
Nothing wrong with a Chicago fan asking for rival Pacers, Heat star players getting a ratings drop, while theirs' getting a boost.

lol as a bulls fan your right rose should get a 88 or 87 right around paul cuz rose miss the season, even tho he kept praticing than play a game he has to work himself up to be in the 90 or higher.
but how would you feel if i say granger get like a 78 or 79 rating?he was a 85 and played 5 games just to let you know.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #221
MVP

saaddzz's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Rose, Crawford, Porter, Curry, Burke, Chalmers, McCollu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Haha! Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Clearly I think you were being sarcastic lol. He might a bust, but then might improve in the following years to come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #222
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 Player Ratings - Rose, Crawford, Porter, Curry, Burke, Chalmers, McCollu

Curry's my favorite player but I'm a little scared of his massive boost to 88. You could already tear it up with him and more last year. His defense is still mediocre and his athleticism is just average, and I know 2k's overall heavily favors athleticism, so he either got an unjustified boost there or his offensive ratings are even more pumped up.

His offense is through the roof in real life though, so the rating basically says if he were more athletic or played better defense he'd be better than Paul and Westbrook which isn't too far off-- but Curry's all about having one off the chart skill that completely changes the game for his playmaking, allowing teammates to be better, and having good supporting skills to compliment.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #223
Banned

Curious to see what KCP & Drummond have
Old 09-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #224
Rookie

OVR: 1

https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/379051739023822848

as per Ronnie- the ratings don't actually mean anything anyway- so who cares!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »