Home

NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #33
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Yep, looks like the passing didn't get touched (in terms of accuracy from Vegas when I brought it up), I noticed then it was far too accurate all around the court, but was assured that it was build and that it was corrected... sheeeeeeettttttt... from these videos just about every no-look thru traffic pass somehow magically makes the intended target .

Very disappointed in that.

Something that still no one has mentioned (I did in the MyTeam DEV thread) is that shoes, no one has generics on. This is a good step for 2K in terms of authenticity, maybe NiceKicks has something to do with it, I dunno, 2K comes out saying they are doing something w/ them but never says what it is, unless they holding back for NG.
The last 2 months have been disappointing. The game looks improved and the paint defense is much better. However, the generic dribbling with the dribble stick and the passing are not very realistic. At the very least they could have toned down full court 99 accuracy passes. The fact that they added flashy passing to a game with poor passing without correcting the unrealistic basic passes is not good. If all they cared about was next gen then they should have sold us current gen at a discounted price.

When ld2k said yesterday during the live stream that they are preoccupied with this little thing called next gen, then I already knew what was going on. I hope I am wrong about all of these small things that seem like we may get schiested on current gen. The game looks good every year until we play it for a while and we see things that need to be fixed, if they have moved on to next gen I doubt anything on current gen will get corrected if there is a problem. But, I do appreciate the improvements in the game from 13 to 14.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes

Last edited by alabamarob; 09-24-2013 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #34
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Videos - Gameplay Videos, Editing MyPlayer, Season Simulation Results

Man this is NBA2K13.5.1 and Next Gen better be the whole different experience that they say it will be. None of those videos got me excited at all. We have no DEMO to even try see if we would give the game a purchase.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

At least update players hair and facial hair at least if you can't completely change the model and that 2k10 create a character build is so damn outdated like come on you got a mode dedicated to making unique characters why not update it. The more videos appear, more I feel this not a $60 worth game and feel like 2k turning into EA, like what they do with madden.

Last edited by NickYoungGoat; 09-24-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #36
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickYoungGoat
At least update players hair and facial hair at least if you can't completely change the model and that 2k10 character a character build is so damn outdated like come on you got a mode dedicated to making unique characters why not update it. The more videos appear, more I feel this not a $60 worth game and feel like 2k turning into EA, like what they do with madden.
Your right man, this game should be no more than $29.99. For the small amount of changes paying full price for isn't an option for me.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #37
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
so weird watching Celtics with no Pierce or Garnett.

Gameplay looks really solid though.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #38
Rookie

Well its become apparent that 2k over the last few years has been a fast break run and gun type of game... Most of the users are doing a few quick passes if any and just trying to go to the bucket or shooting horrible jump shots... the computer looked good, but the player controlled teams horrendous
Old 09-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Your right man, this game should be no more than $29.99. For the small amount of changes paying full price for isn't an option for me.
If you think about it. The game is only 10.00$ because you just trade it in for .NG 2k for 10 rather than two full 60$
Old 09-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #40
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14
Really hard for me to honestly say how I feel about the game because NO ONE is playing the game the way I play it. It would be nice to get some sim heads on there to give us some gameplay. That's the only reason I've decided to wait until next gen. Some sim gameplay would really force my hand.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »