Home

NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2013, 02:56 PM   #185
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Anybody else have a path to greatness glitch where the save goes back to the first season? I was starting the season when Howard and Paul team up with Lebron. I haven't played the game for a month, but when I went back to play today, I was back in the middle of the first season stuck playing the Kobe Matchup again. What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #186
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrump
Whats the bug?
The team with the worse season record in NBA finals gets home court advantage. You can almost start calling it the Miami Heat On the Road bug. And I'm not talking about the seeding; I'm talking the season record. The team with best season record is thus guaranteed to lose home court advantage in the Finals.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Both in MyCareer and Association. I'm not surprised if it's in basically every game mode that involves the NBA finals.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Just sim a season/playoff/association and get to a point where 2 teams face off in the Finals. It's there every time.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Every single time. In fact it's been there since, forever? And they haven't fixed it. It's so simple to fix. Damn it this isn't even about some complicated game mechanics stuff.

Do you have video or pictures?
I actually don't. But you don't need mine, you just need to see for yourself. It's there in Finals every single time.
This is annoying.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:43 AM   #187
Rookie

I dunno if this constitutes a bug but the game logic in MyCareer is ridiculous. I can't count how many times I've been pulled from a game after bringing the lead within single digits only to be subbed in again later being down double digits.
THEN I just played a game with the dynamic goal of scoring 8 points with a FG% of like 67%. For some reason my player was missing layups that he normally makes, & I was off to a rough start. However, I turned it on the second half & completed a dynamic goal of scoring 10 straight. I ended up with 48 points & 9 rebounds among other stats. I hit the game winning layup down by 1 point with 6 seconds left, but after the game coach calls me into the office to say that I disappointed him tonight by not showing him what I'm worth & now he has to take away my minutes to figure out what to do with me. -______-
Old 12-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #188
Just started!

Angry Re: NBA 2k14 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Whats the bug? Game freezes about 1 second into in bounding the ball to begin the first my player scrimmage after about 7 games into the season

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)? My Player

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I just go into myplayer and start the scrimmage. It happens every time. I can inbound the ball to start the scrimmage then about a second later the game freezes. I can not skip the scrimmage so myplayer is stuck currently.

Everytime

No
Old 12-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #189
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Whats the bug? In MYCAREER, if you sim when on the bench, the game seems to sim as if it's 12 minute quarters no matter what you have your minutes per quarter or sim minutes per quarter set to. I play 6 minute quarters and all my scores are in the 100's. There's 80 field goal attempts per team.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)? MyCareer

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Happens every game I've played with 6 minute quarters and sim 6 minute quarters

Everytime

No

It basically makes mycareer pointless unless you play 12 minutes or the scale is broken

XBLGT: tjor24

Last edited by raiderphantom; 12-23-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #190
Just started!

Good morning everyone. I really need your help Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Whats the bug?

Random player named ******* appears in mycareer mode. He's on my team for some strange reason. He's a 41 year old PF with terrific outside.

I searched online, other people have had this same problem but don't know the solution.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Mycareer

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact I'm playing the imported official 2k13 training camp (october 31) rosters but when I check manage rosters, the **** player does not exist anyway.

Person with the exact same problem as me, exact same player appeared but this time with the blazers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uehH7GXSWA

I just spent all my VC on my player which is a shame since I've been saving up. Also I liked the fact that I was drafted by the Raptors so feels like such a shame if I have to restart. Is there anyway for me to fix this bug/ glitch? Or edit the player out even. The guy ruins the immersion for me and he eats up a lot of playing time (starter) so I don't want him to be on my team.

I'm playing PS3 Mycareer by the way.

Thank you so much for the help guys.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #191
Rookie

Today is 26 december but the game says that we are in 24 December and shows no NBA today games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #192
Just started!

Whats the bug?

Everytime I finish this game against the Pacers, theres a press conference, then it says "Coachs Office-After the Game," but it never goes there. Instead, it brings me back to the home screen and upon returning to MyCareer, it plays as if that game against the Pacers never happened. I've gone through this cycle 7 times and re-installed my game with no luck

MyCareer

No clue, happens after each repeated game

Seems permanent

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »