Home

NBA 2K14 How's Your Association Going?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 How's Your Association Going? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2014, 10:19 AM   #417
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 How's Your Association Going?

We are now 0-9. I cant score more then 95 points and hive up in the 120's every game. I can hang around but for the most part always have 1 period where I get destroyed. I just cleaned house. Don't have anyone older then 23 on the roster except Joe Johnson and Tyler Hans. But as Soon as Harrison Barnes come back I am shipping Joe to the Warriors for Barnes.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
We are now 0-9. I cant score more then 95 points and hive up in the 120's every game. I can hang around but for the most part always have 1 period where I get destroyed. I just cleaned house. Don't have anyone older then 23 on the roster except Joe Johnson and Tyler Hans. But as Soon as Harrison Barnes come back I am shipping Joe to the Warriors for Barnes.
Do u use any modified rosters and sliders?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:13 AM   #419
Rookie

I'm going to start an association. Any recommended draft class?

I'm playing with the ps3 ver. Thanks.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #420
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz
Do u use any modified rosters and sliders?
Just using the normal rosters but using sliders from up top. Ja Moneys sliders.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #421
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

Started a Celtics rebuild ...got Monroe and some picks to Boston but the team has been great this year with a 9-3 start (I play 29 games). I made a trade earlier getting Jeremy Tyler from NYK. He has been DNP all but 2 games. The last game Sully was out so I started Hump and Tyler came off the bench and eventually put up 30pts 7rebs...safe to say hump didnt make it back in lol.

For a 64 overall player I think that is damn amazing and I will be increasing his playing time for sure going forward. Just an idea if you need bench bigs on the cheap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 08:20 PM   #422
Rookie

Just picked up 2k , immediately Dl 'd vtcrb 's draft class. Normally I've done a bobcats association in the past, but I thought if change it up & go w/ pelicans . Now I know some people call it cheating but I like to get players I want to play with so I use trade with the option to accept any offer I want, I don't go crazy & add every Allstar but this is my starting lineup:

Pg - kyrie Irving, Lorenzo brown & Shane Larkin
SG - morrow, wroten & THJ
Sf - Gerald green, Alonzo gee
Pf - AD23, Tristan Thompson & Ed Davis
C - nerlens Noel, Bismack biyombo & ajinca

If anything I say I downgraded, trading away jrue holiday, tyreke Evans & Eric Gordon. But this was the lineup I wanted

& I always turn off trade offer acception after the start if it & trade fair from the rest of the association

Game 1: against pacers went down 18pts at once, got back in the 3rd quarter. & took the lead by 11 in the 4th before pacers made a rally if their own, ending up winning something like 111-106.
Kyrie MVP w/ 34pts & 13ast
Paul George had 31 & 7rebounds
Old 02-25-2014, 10:44 PM   #423
Rookie

jerseycityarod23's Arena

How's my team? I don't have trade override on, but I love my 76ers rebuild. I states when the 76ers traded for granger. I traded granger for a 1st round pick. Traded j-rich for "the Greek freak" & a 2nd round pick. & I forgot to who, but I traded young for a 1st round pick. I had 3 picks in the 2014 draft. I had the 2nd 8th & 23rd pick. I picked jabari, the center from Kentucky & Pj hariston. The 2014 season was cool though I simulated all. The all star game was realistic with real life this year. The bulls beat the rockets, & it was cool to see rose with Barack. My 2nd season has this roster pg carter-Williams SG kobe sf Parker PF Noel c (the center from Kentucky 6th man "the Greek freak" pg Eric may not SG pj hariston sf James Anderson PF multrie c mullens
Signing kobe to a 1 year 13 million dollar deal is awesome lol.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:16 PM   #424
Pro

INeedMoney's Arena

Im sitting at 34-30 in year one of my Cavaliers association. I'm controlling all 30 teams so I made all the deadline deals. Anthony Bennett has taken the starting job from Tristan Thompson. I post updates over in the dynasty section If anybody ever wants to check it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »