Home

NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2k15 Wishlist thread

Allow the users to combine player gear to nba players just like in NBA 2k12 . Like Knee Pads with calf sleeves without it disappearing . Adds to the realism . Also allow NBA players to wear the My Career Adidas ankle braces and ETC outside of that mode . Derrick Rose should be allowed to wear Adidas Ankle braces .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 12

one of the more obvious ideas... Crew in an arena setting like 2K11.

also my only request is that ideas are put in the game that actually matter and impact the game. too many of these ideas I see around the web sound great in concept but actually aren't all that amazing. for example, the one of having celebrities in the stands. yeah in concept that sounds pretty cool but the reality is the novelty wears off after about ohhh 10 seconds. I want ideas that impact the game and add replay value. things like putting your face on your my player with kinect, or adding owner mode.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:43 PM   #35
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

This is a pet peeve of mine...

Why can't we have more than one MyPlayer?

I mean, why can't I have my usual MyCareer where I play a center, and be stuck with that name and look for every other MyCareer file where I want to play a SF or something?

Why can't EACH file have its OWN MyPlayer, like we did in 2k11 and 2k12?

I love to play out what-if scenarios, like "what if (insert legend or international great here) came into the NBA as a rookie, under today's rules?" And the removal of Creating a Legend mode only makes this worse!

But today, if I change my MyPlayer's name and look, I'll be stuck with that name and look for EVERY MyCareer file, because the name and look are stored on 2K's servers, not my game system.

Can't we have it back the way it was? This baffles me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 3
Arrow Re: NBA 2k14 next gen presentation

A request I have asked for over the last couple years is simply to be able to view any given highlight throughout the game by using the in game camera angles, such as, when viewing player highlights. If you make a spectular play and want to watch it in full the user should be able to view it at any length by choosing any camera angle they want having the camera follow the ball as it currently does and then back to the player right after the made basket like in the player highlight reels. Is a very simple thing and even spoke with Mr. Mike Wang about this to add this feature in viewing any play using any camera angle from start to finish. The 'directors cut' doesnt do much of anything sometimes barely showing the full play and at the end the camera view doesnt go back to the player. Hope I'm not the only one wanting this simple feature in viewing replays/highlights as its been pretty bare over the last couple years as nothing changed from last years game to this one in this department.. hopefully they can add this into the next gen game..
Old 10-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k14 next gen presentation

I want a create-a-play mode. That would add so many things to do in the game. You could design your own offense from scratch custom suited to the specific roster you have. You could avoid all the stupid broken plays in the game as well.

I would also love the ability to assign different players different plays, not just all use the same ones for the same play types. I want to have Kevin Love with 4 pick and pop plays to himself that I don't have to scroll through when I am calling a regular pick and roll for Pekovic or crowd out plays on his list.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #38
Rookie

Khaos_Kiwi's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
This is a pet peeve of mine...

Why can't we have more than one MyPlayer?

I mean, why can't I have my usual MyCareer where I play a center, and be stuck with that name and look for every other MyCareer file where I want to play a SF or something?

Why can't EACH file have its OWN MyPlayer, like we did in 2k11 and 2k12?

I love to play out what-if scenarios, like "what if (insert legend or international great here) came into the NBA as a rookie, under today's rules?" And the removal of Creating a Legend mode only makes this worse!

But today, if I change my MyPlayer's name and look, I'll be stuck with that name and look for EVERY MyCareer file, because the name and look are stored on 2K's servers, not my game system.

Can't we have it back the way it was? This baffles me!

I loved being able to have more than one My Player in 2k11 and 12! I remember I created a 7'2" 280lbs long-haired and bearded Russian center, but then I also had my undersized SG from New Zealand (fantasy representation of myself).

I had one different player for each position which gave the mode far more replayability than it had in 2k13 and subsequently 2k14.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:07 AM   #39
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Improve AI subbing!!

I managed to foul out LeBron with 10 mins to go in a game (All Star Sim) and then Illyasova in the 3rd quarter!!!

AI subbing needs to factor in FOULS!!!
Old 10-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

my wishlist

-actually put in work, time and meaningful effort into every other area of the game besides gameplay

that is all

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »