Home

Take-Two Registers NBA2K14GreatestShots.com Domain - What Do You Think it Means?

This is a discussion on Take-Two Registers NBA2K14GreatestShots.com Domain - What Do You Think it Means? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Take-Two Registers NBA2K14GreatestShots.com Domain - What Do You Think it Means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul316us
You forgot to add the www. http://www.nba2k14greatestshots.com/
Hmm, another Facebook feature. Hooray. As franzis mentioned, it'll be cool if Reelmaker's back, but a bummer if it is run through Facebook. Perhaps the Facebook connection only has to do with the contest though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Take-Two Registers NBA2K14GreatestShots.com Domain - What Do You Think it Means?

The good old NBA 2K11 Website sigh... that's how you manage to ruin smt rewally great! Good job 2k! close to 2014 yet no good functioning web-site good job!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was hoping I was wrong with the www. thing but I end up being right.

I find it funny the number 1 shot right now is a omg next gen trailer of NBA 2k14 lol.

So this isn't next gen you can either upload of you playing basketball in real life ,or someone else ,or of the game ,or the NBA 2k14 current gen. You can prob upload a NBA live14 on there too lol.

So all of are hopes and dreams are crushed.

I am like the rest of you guys. I was hoping that legend mode in NBA 2k13 was on the console not some dumb cell phone game 2k messed up there.

You can even post videos has nottin to do with NBA at all. I voted this one cus it was funny lol http://www.nba2k14greatestshots.com/...rboard%3fp%3d1

Last edited by Paul316us; 10-29-2013 at 09:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »