Home

Old 02-27-2014, 12:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FAQ

just a quick question for nwgamedad. what is dlc resume mode? what does turning it on or off do?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:29 AM   #10
Rookie

I have leveled my card the right way but my stats are a point or two lower than someone else with the same card leveled. Why and how can I level my cards to obtain this hidden potential?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:31 AM   #11
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by noij88
I have leveled my card the right way but my stats are a point or two lower than someone else with the same card leveled. Why and how can I level my cards to obtain this hidden potential?
I have a couple like that and I have no idea why some are a point different then the other identical card/pro cards. I would re-ask this in the support section my friend.

Twitter @Twista_309
Instagram OD_309
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 02:32 AM   #12
Rookie

Do player abilities activate at random or are there ways to increase the probability of them activating?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:34 AM   #13
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by noij88
Do player abilities activate at random or are there ways to increase the probability of them activating?
Completely random, however, a legendary card will activate more often than a epic and so on.

Twitter @Twista_309
Instagram OD_309
Old 02-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #14
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Completely random, however, a legendary card will activate more often than a epic and so on.

Actually, the chance for abilities to trigger is the same for all rarity of cards. However, the effect from the ability is greater with higher rarity card. For example (not real numbers), an Uncommon card with Ankle Breaker triggers 15% of the time and boosts Ball Control +10. A Legendary card with Ankle Breaker triggers 15% of the time, but boosts Ball Control +30.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:22 PM   #15
MVP

I have a couple questions for NWGameDad and the rest of you guys if you have the answers

1st when purchasing the epic pack is the card always a player or can it be a support card

2nd will we be able to take or decks from this version of the game into next yrs version of the app when it's mynba2k15 app

3rd when u play a game are u actually playing another person at that exact time or are you just playing their line up and the sever is deciding the best card to play given the situation. So for instance I could be playing player1 on my device but my line up is playing player2 or some one complete random on their devise.

Benitez

***********.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benitezj10
I have a couple questions for NWGameDad and the rest of you guys if you have the answers

1st when purchasing the epic pack is the card always a player or can it be a support card

2nd will we be able to take or decks from this version of the game into next yrs version of the app when it's mynba2k15 app

3rd when u play a game are u actually playing another person at that exact time or are you just playing their line up and the sever is deciding the best card to play given the situation. So for instance I could be playing player1 on my device but my line up is playing player2 or some one complete random on their devise.

Benitez
I can answer a couple of these.
For #1: It's always a player. There are no support cards in epic packs.
For #3: You're just playing their line up and the server decides which card to use from the other player's line up. Although generally the opponent's strongest card is usually played 1st or 3rd.

Last edited by United; 02-27-2014 at 07:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »