Home

Card Stats

This is a discussion on Card Stats within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Card Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1
Not really stats related, but when can we expect cards to reflect recent trades and signings?

Also, are stats ever gonna be revisited on a large scale? Certain players have gotten a lot better, or have slipped since the stats were originally devised. Most of us have much to say about the ratings of historical players, but the current players could use a look too, IMO.
they will probably nerf all the cards that i have like rodman larry and horford

derick rose needs a serious nerf !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #34
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1
Not really stats related, but when can we expect cards to reflect recent trades and signings?

Also, are stats ever gonna be revisited on a large scale? Certain players have gotten a lot better, or have slipped since the stats were originally devised. Most of us have much to say about the ratings of historical players, but the current players could use a look too, IMO.

We are absolutely doing a card update. Honestly, it would have been this week, but we need to do some extended server maintenance to release them and we did not want to bring the servers down during the event.

We did a big revisit on PF and C cards last week. For now we are not planning any further big changes. If you have specific cards you think are problematic, then post about them.
Old 03-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
We did a big revisit on PF and C cards last week. For now we are not planning any further big changes. If you have specific cards you think are problematic, then post about them.
I noticed you made some adjustments, my Anderson Varejao and Thaddeus Young cards went up. I'm glad you did that, thanks, it was much needed! Before in-season I would put my 3rd string PG and SG at C and PF before they weren't good enough, so the adjustments are great.

I think Roy Hibbert and Brook Lopez could be bumped up some more, currently they are top 5 NBA centers but neither of them are very good in-game. Thanks for all your hard work!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #36
Banned

I could take a look at some cards after Rivals ends, and I have my life back.

There are some players that have stepped up (ie. Roy Hibbert, Lance Stevenson, Klay Thompson, Demar Derozan), while others have plateaud or regressed (Imam Shumpert, JR Smith, Harrison Barnes). It's not of any great importance that these are changed (to me, at least). I was just wondering if you guys pay much attention to player performance, and if, say at the end of the season, stats are revisited.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #37
Banned

A couple of things that just hit my mind:

The Jason Kidd card is just weird. It has him in his Nets uniform, from the early 2000's, but it says 2012 on it... Jason Kidd wasn't on the Nets in 2012. He was on the Knicks.

He's a Rare card... which suggests the card represents Kidd late in his career.. but the pic is from when he would have been Epic, at least...

There's just no time in his career, where that card makes sense. Either he's on the wrong team (2012 Nets... nope), and that should be changed to the Knicks.. or the team is right, but the year on the card, and the stats and rarity are completely off.

Also, I noticed the Cleveland Lebron card has his number as #6, but he wore #23 in Cleveland.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:29 AM   #38
MVP

Does any one have the 71 Wilt pro? I'm curious about his stats thanks

Benitez

***********.com
Old 03-02-2014, 06:29 AM   #39
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Here are my Legendary Pro cards as of todays date. Keep in mind Iverson is not trained.

Twitter @Twista_309
Instagram OD_309
Old 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
A quick update on the Dennis Rodman Legendary. His stats are currently higher than intended. We are going to be lowering his stats appropriately. However, if you currently own the Dennis Rodman card, his stats on your card will remain the same. Once we push the change, only new Dennis Rodman cards will have the nerf (meaning cards won after the nerf).

If you end up with one "old" and one "new" Dennis Rodman then Pro them together the resulting Pro will be better than if you Pro 2 "new" Rodman cards, but not as good as if you Pro'ed 2 "old" Rodman cards.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on this now before we make the change. Once the change is made I will let you know.
If that's the case then stats for cards like Lebron's Legend and both Jordan's need their numbers adjusted. There is no reason for Rodman to have higher numbers than either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »